Men touching package... Why?!

D

deleted31340

Would like to hear why men touch their package in front of other men. I don't have this habit (or desire) so I always notice when a guy does it. Is it a guy code i'm not picking up on? I mean my boss even touched himself in my job interview, but, it was just us three guys. Is this all due to itchiness? Should I consider myself lucky for not being afflicted?

Are guys trying to tell me they're comfortable around me? Or is it something guys do around each other cause they can, even if they don't actually have an itch.

Thanks.

Reactions: Supersoak

Well most of my friends including myself just have to itch every now and then and personally, it's comfortable having my hands down my pants. When you're in front of other guys it's just not a big deal grabbin around that area. It's a bit different if they're rubbing or moving around down there for a long period of time tho lol

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Would like to hear why men touch their package in front of other men. I don't have this habit (or desire) so I always notice when a guy does it. Is it a guy code i'm not picking up on? I mean my boss even touched himself in my job interview, but, it was just us three guys. Is this all due to itchiness? Should I consider myself lucky for not being afflicted?

Are guys trying to tell me they're comfortable around me? Or is it something guys do around each other cause they can, even if they don't actually have an itch.

Thanks.

What do you do when you have an itch under your foreskin?

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sometimes its really all because guys have a really urgent itch that needs to be taken care of pronto and if we are around other guys its more or less socially okay to just grab it and scratch it because its like hey, we're all blokes here and we know how it is.

In other situations though it could be just readjusting bunched up jocks or briefs or its just a really hot day and there is a bit too much sweat action going on down town and we gotta rearrange the tackle otherwise its just gonna get nasty and a rash will form and its gonna get worse if we dont do something right away.

And the third option is that yes, we are wanting a potential partner across the room or even next to us to notice what we got and what we want them to touch right away and so we grope our balls and cock through our jeans / suit pants / speedos / sweats in order to show that the sacred mating ritual is about to begin ;)

Reactions: Supersoak

glansout

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In the Mediterranean countries (Italy, Spain, etc) it's simply a cultural thing, it happens all the time and in all places, and no-one thinks anything of it. But then, they are not taught that doing so is 'dirty', 'rude', 'obscene' or whatever.

zpacifico

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've said it before and I shall say it again. It is so bad to do it almost as bad as flying with budget airlines. Yuk.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In other situations though it could be just readjusting bunched up briefs.
This was the reason I did it. When I was younger, I had no problem keeping my dick pointed up toward the waistband. Briefs were comfortable and I never wore any other kind of underwear. As I got older, my dick kept sliding down into my crotch. Not good. There would be a war for room in my briefs between my dick and balls, and things got very uncomfortable. When I had an opportunity for a quick adjust without being seen, I'd reach in and lift my package up away from my crotch. It seemed to get worse as I got older, or maybe I became more aware of it. It got to the point where I was constantly adjusting, and people began to notice. I decided that if the boys are fighting for room, I'll provide it. I switched to boxers and haven't had to adjust ever since.

1Cody

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I like it to point straight down and to be constrained by my briefs, if it rides upward it is uncomfortable. I am not all that big soft, but I like for it to lay comfortably downward. I will adjust anywhere I need to but do try to turn away. My friend has seen me adjusting a time or two and it is obvious comfort is what is needed. When everyone wore tuck in shirts and a belt, the equivalent ritual was to undo the belt and pants and move everything around and tuck the shirt back in as though one was smoothing out the clothes. Nowdays, stick your hand down there and do what needs to be done. A scrotal itch can drive me crazy and I don't care who is around, I may stick my hand down there and find it, the itch not the scrotum!

lasolasbud

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
If you don’t wash under your foreskin you can develop smegma,a bacteria. As the bacteria grows, you become itchy and smelly eventually causing disease. Many public health officials believe circumcision is the best way to take care of the problem. Unfortunately, they may be right because I see a lot of guys scratching their package. Some say it’s cultural but I don’t believe it. I stopped shaking hands with guys because I don’t know where they have had their hands. What if they got some cheese on their fingers? It’s just nasty. If you can’t clean your dick then what about the rest of your body? These guys are walking advertisements for disease. I’m not an advocate for circumcision but if you can’t wash your dick then cut off the skin.

lasolasbud

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
If you don’t wash under your foreskin you can develop smegma,a bacteria. As the bacteria grows, you become itchy and smelly eventually causing disease. Many public health officials believe circumcision is the best way to take care of the problem. Unfortunately, they may be right because I see a lot of guys scratching their package. Some say it’s cultural but I don’t believe it. I stopped shaking hands with guys because I don’t know where they have had their hands. What if they got some cheese on their fingers? It’s just nasty. If you can’t clean your dick then what about the rest of your body? These guys are walking advertisements for disease. I’m not an advocate for circumcision but if you can’t wash your dick then cut off the skin.

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There are probably a lot of different reasons why guys touch or adjust themselves in front of other people. I believe some do it to make a quick, indirect (or direct) sexual statement and probably get a lot more out of it than whoever sees it. I like doing it some, not much, becasue long ago I perceived it as trying to show off in sorts. My Dad used to do it regularly; he would reach down and sort of bump his. I think what Dad was doing is why I do what I do.. I adjust and move mine because I prefer for mine to hang to one side. If it gets on the other side it doesn't feel comfortable. Then sometimes it will move up from it's downward position in my jeans or slacks and forces it inward, which doesn't feel right, so I push it back down.

Somehow it's sexy I think to adjust it. Some guys do it excessively, and mostly I think, it's nothing more than habit. I also think some guys want everyone who sees them adjusting to think that theirs is so large that it has to be adjusted constantly. Could be wrong..

I enjoy letting somebody see me touch mine every now and then. I bet it makes both men and women wonder what you've got.

BTW, mine is thick with average length hard. It is small and well behaved when soft, like it's supposed to be. I like it.

Last edited:

GayFrog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are certain things a gentleman would never do in front of another person, and touching your package, picking your nose, scratching your ass and smelling your finger are all unacceptable behaviors.
Anyone constantly itchy in the crotch area needs to see a doctor.

BDS

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

A moron in our midst.:rolleyes: