Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Personally, I don't do any scratching or adjustments in front of people because to me thats very rude on my part. I think its especially rude when other guys do it with women present. And even though I think its rude, it still turns me on a little bit to see another guy adjusting.

D

deleted512095

Just my 2 cents: An itchy foreskin is a sign of either bacterial proliferation or candidiasis, wich is an infection by te proliferation of Candida Albicans, a fungus that already lives in our body but due to certain circunstances like bad higyene, moist and hot enviroment under the foreskin and so on, can increase its presence to the point it must be treated by oral and topical medication. Also, unprotected sex can make you infected by a different family of candida fungus than the one that lives on you, so your body will react to that w/ the infection.
A healthy penis, cut or uncut, should not itch on the head, guys. BTW, I'm uncut and have no itch of this sort. Never.

OscarM

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've never itched under the foreskin... hell I never knew it could happen. I assumed the OP meant the employer was scratching his balls. My balls can get itchy or uncomfortable time to time due to dryness.

Do I scratch in front of other guys? Maybe subconsciously, but not that I know of. I guess other guys do it subconsciously too assuming that you, as a guy, will understand. I would think it's a signal if they constantly do it to get you're attention.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I kind of like adjusting in a male-male scenario when I'm feeling that there is a homoerotic spark, because it's like an acknowledgement that I feel comfortable around the other guy - and I'm OK with the normal social conventions being set aside to allow the more base masculine instinct to surface.

D

deleted31340

I kind of like adjusting in a male-male scenario when I'm feeling that there is a homoerotic spark, because it's like an acknowledgement that I feel comfortable around the other guy - and I'm OK with the normal social conventions being set aside to allow the more base masculine instinct to surface.

Ha thanks for the comments... I'm gonna consider myself lucky for never having to itch my cock or balls :smile: I'm uncut but I wash under there every time I shower, it can feel pretty good believe or not.

So one response admits to homoerotic situations, that's cool, touching your cock does suggest your at least comfortable with the other dude... Maybe it's a compliment... When it's not an itchy cock... :wink: What other kinds of base masculine instinct come out and when? That sounds interesting...

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
it's kind of like when it's just you and him and you can just forget that you are two grown men who live in a polite repressed 2012 society, and you can find the freedom to grab your junk and politely scratch, or move your sac so that it's not sticking to your leg on a hot day, or whatever...

and a package adjust (especially when done so overtly that it's almost like blowing your nose or stretching one arm behind your back for a big stretch) is drawing attention to your sexual organ- I like to look him in the eyes when I do it and see if he watches or overts his eyes. Maybe it will make him feel that he can be comfortable with his own sexuality around me.

Whether a guy sees it as "no big deal" or "gets a little hot" from it, I think the brain of the other guy, which is wired to respond to visual stimuli, is going to subconsciously process it and then filter it in the same way that all the other sexual thoughts hitting his brain - and even the 100% straightest guy is gonna get a charge from it one way or another. It might make him heterosexually tweaked- or maybe activate a bit of guy-guy fun- who knows.

It's not always flirtation or a sexual come-on- just an opportunity for two guys to share a moment of men being men without shame- but I have found that it is a stepping stone to a buddy being more trusting and open about his sexploits.

Last edited:
Reactions: sdbg

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of the most comprehensive guides to Penis Hygiene have ever spotted on LPSG
Thread needs to be bottled and preserved, perhaps moved to ..
The Healthy Penis Forum, especially the latter 8-12 posts
ahhh lpsg, caters for ALL, inadvertently or not.

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you don’t wash under your foreskin you can develop smegma,a bacteria. As the bacteria grows, you become itchy and smelly eventually causing disease. Many public health officials believe circumcision is the best way to take care of the problem. Unfortunately, they may be right because I see a lot of guys scratching their package. Some say it’s cultural but I don’t believe it. I stopped shaking hands with guys because I don’t know where they have had their hands. What if they got some cheese on their fingers? It’s just nasty. If you can’t clean your dick then what about the rest of your body? These guys are walking advertisements for disease. I’m not an advocate for circumcision but if you can’t wash your dick then cut off the skin.

WOW!!!!
Are you a doctor? if not, you may want to read some more.

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Around here in cowboy/Redneck country if a dude is looking straight into your eyes while talking to you, and reaches down to adjust his junk it means that he wants to have some man on man fun with you. If you respond with reaching down at the same time and adjusting your self, thats the signal he is waiting for, and the two get it on. If by chance he looks away, then he is not interested and life goes on. I have experianced this signal many times. It's like an unwriten Cowboy signal....Any morre questions? just ask
Wes

Reactions: Denimlover

D_Sal_Manilla

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I rarely get an inch and when I do I just wait till no one is looking. It's just they way i was brought up. (Hard core catholic parents)

To each his own I guess. Some might do it for an itch but I'm sure that some just do it for the attention.

col1974

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you don’t wash under your foreskin you can develop smegma,a bacteria. As the bacteria grows, you become itchy and smelly eventually causing disease. Many public health officials believe circumcision is the best way to take care of the problem. Unfortunately, they may be right because I see a lot of guys scratching their package. Some say it’s cultural but I don’t believe it. I stopped shaking hands with guys because I don’t know where they have had their hands. What if they got some cheese on their fingers? It’s just nasty. If you can’t clean your dick then what about the rest of your body? These guys are walking advertisements for disease. I’m not an advocate for circumcision but if you can’t wash your dick then cut off the skin.

I'm not cut and I can wash my dick. This reads if unintentionally, like a gross over generalisation.
Being uncut doesn't prevent you from washing your cock. You can't wash it effectively unless of course there's a severe phimosis, or no available water. It's not the same as won't wash it (at all / often enough).

For info, smegma is not bacteria. Smegma (Greek smēgma, "soap"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smegma#cite_note-0) is a combination of exfoliated (shed) epithelial cells, transudated skin oils, and moisture. It occurs in both female and male mammalian genitalia (wikipedia).

Men touch their packages for several reasons, many having nothing to do with hygiene or the lack thereof. I rearrange myself to be comfortable with the arrangement of my junk.
Just saying not hatin'

Nevfx

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I wash my junk daily, in fact i at least wash four main areas of my body, armpits, ass, croch (sp?) and teeth daily.

More often than not though, during the day I do need to readjust, I dont wanna sit down awkwardly and turn my balls to mash.

lasolasbud

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
WOW!!!!
Are you a doctor? if not, you may want to read some more.

Yes, I am a doctor. And for whatever reason (dirty dick, male bonding, itchy, bugs…) there are some guys like to play with their junk in public. I don’t think it’s cool and I really wish they would stop doing it in front of my kids. The behavior is disgusting. Try explaining to a child why the man in the check-out line is playing with himself. Some of you think this is a big joke. It’s not.

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, I am a doctor. And for whatever reason (dirty dick, male bonding, itchy, bugs…) there are some guys like to play with their junk in public. I don’t think it’s cool and I really wish they would stop doing it in front of my kids. The behavior is disgusting. Try explaining to a child why the man in the check-out line is playing with himself. Some of you think this is a big joke. It’s not.
:wtf1: You make it sound as if they're openly masturbating in front of your children.....if thats the case, you need to be careful where you take your kids. Those of us who are amply endowed sometimes need to adjust for comfort, however, personally, I adjust in private.I'm 40 y/o and only on rare occasion have I seen another man adjust his junk in public. And I doubt your kids even notice when a man's adjusting..they're most likely thinking XBox, not HISBox....if you're noticing all these men blatantly touching themselves, please let the rest of us know where to witness this phenomenon.... and you may want to adjust your gay/straight ratio a bit....Doctor........ LET THE FLAMING BEGIN !

D_Sal_Manilla

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

It's hard to side with someone who considers foreskin disgusting. For a doctor you didn't explain, the factor of hygiene. Those who don't practice good hygiene can also develop the same symptoms and not shaking someones hand is just over kill. Paranoia is not a good characteristic in a doctor.

ColonialBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I watch lot of vids.

In some vids especially wrestlers, changing rooms, etc. it seems almost EVERYONE touches their package after removing their underwear or removing a towel. Dont know if its nervousness, something they need to do it in their sport, or unconsciously do it, but its very noticeable.

With other types of vids you dont see it at all.