Messy Rooms

I keep my room in a carefully calibrated state of disorder, because paradoxically that's how I know best where everything is. If I expect to be entertaining, I'll make a sweep and de-clutter a bit as well as dust and vacuum. But day-by-day, most folks would think I live in a messy room.

It's mine: I pay for it. I live my life as I see fit.

Basicaly the same myself, but the clutter at mine, is more to do with old slot machine parts, and my place looking like a spares wharehouse :biggrin1:
 
There was a blog site, i thought i had bookmarked but cant find it, that is a collection of 'bad self nude pics'. Things like a guy sitting on a chair, naked, surrounded by empty fast food bags and discarded cups and beer cans....or a guy standing in front of his bed that is piled with dirty laundry. Its fuckin' hilarious....does anyone know the url?
 
Messy Rooms! One of my pet peeves. If you are going to go through the effort to take a naked picture of yourself and post it on the internet for the universe to see, don't you think you should think of the "staging"? A hot guy surrounded by dirty laundry, dishes, bathroom etc. ain't an erotic picture.
On the same topic, my second pet peeve is the famous digital cam shot in the bathroom mirror with the FLASH on. News Alert.......all you can see is the flash.

Now excuse me while I go run and check my gallery to make sure I don't have any "messy room" shots posted.

Thats exactly what I said but got back "women are so damn picky" which is just typical. If a guy says it, it's a tutorial ..if a girl says it, she's a shallow bitch. *sigh* OH WELL...good luck to the guys who surround themselves with crap and then say "ohh look at my dick" meanwhile I'm wondering if there are bugs crawling in all that clutter. :tongue:
 
Dont mind mentioning that quite often in the images of folk with messy rooms' the subject person is often of adolescent age, late teens, early 2os, more than likely still single
We are all aware the teen years can be full of rebellion and chaos
There prime importance is to show what they have, not the state of there living conditions
Usually grow out of such as we get older huh?
I think we are all more than aware of it,just need reminding of it.
enz

I might add that i have always been tidy myself, ha
Partner at one time preferred to live in organized chaos, so he said
I changed that to organized tidiness. ha
 
I'm really tidy, I'm one of those people who clean before the housekeeper comes.
This is typical of my bedroom...


Beautiful bedroom....now that's my idea of how a room should be kept...:yup:
 
Hahaha, FINALLY someone I can high five on the OCD! I'm scary tidy, especially when it comes to closets and drawers!
 
Perhaps a little off-topic, but I wonder - does anyone know why my mirrors continue to get annoying smear marks over them, despite never touching them? I have to wipe these marks away far too often. I feel dirty (in a bad way) when I see the marks (unless they were caused by fun activities). Are they caused by kamikaze insects or a ghost with an unusual fetish perhaps?
 
Perhaps a little off-topic, but I wonder - does anyone know why my mirrors continue to get annoying smear marks over them, despite never touching them? I have to wipe these marks away far too often. I feel dirty (in a bad way) when I see the marks (unless they were caused by fun activities). Are they caused by kamikaze insects or a ghost with an unusual fetish perhaps?

OMG, My hubby was jsut wondering the same thing a few days ago! And my glass jars also get something on them. Is the atmosphere where I live that icky? I've wondered if somehow it's aerosol-ed oil from cooking that gets on the glass and makes dust stick or something.
 
Perhaps a little off-topic, but I wonder - does anyone know why my mirrors continue to get annoying smear marks over them, despite never touching them? I have to wipe these marks away far too often. I feel dirty (in a bad way) when I see the marks (unless they were caused by fun activities). Are they caused by kamikaze insects or a ghost with an unusual fetish perhaps?

My windows are the same, especially from inside and in the kitchen is the worse. :mad: and unless I am in a flashing mood it ain't by 'fun activities' :tongue:
 
OMG, My hubby was jsut wondering the same thing a few days ago! And my glass jars also get something on them. Is the atmosphere where I live that icky? I've wondered if somehow it's aerosol-ed oil from cooking that gets on the glass and makes dust stick or something.

My windows are the same, especially from inside and in the kitchen is the worse. :mad: and unless I am in a flashing mood it ain't by 'fun activities' :tongue:

I'm glad I'm not alone! :tongue: I've had the problem for ages. What makes it particularly strange is that it happens all over the house, not in one localised area. On the other hand though, perhaps your cooking theory holds water, Petite. The Doctor (Who?) above, notes that it's worst in the kitchen. The kitchen vapors must reach the far corners of the house. Maybe. :confused: Why aren't scientists dealing with this issue!? It deserves immediate attention! Curse the supposed, 'smear-prevention' mirror and glass cleaners.
 
I'm glad I'm not alone! :tongue: I've had the problem for ages. What makes it particularly strange is that it happens all over the house, not in one localised area. On the other hand though, perhaps your cooking theory holds water, Petite. The Doctor (Who?) above, notes that it's worst in the kitchen. The kitchen vapors must reach the far corners of the house. Maybe. :confused: Why aren't scientists dealing with this issue!? It deserves immediate attention! Curse the supposed, 'smear-prevention' mirror and glass cleaners.

I feel like I need a move to Stepford and find a wife who can clean, clean and clean..:tongue:

Its like an obsession with me these days, could I be the new Victor Meldrew??:eek: