Micah Plath From Welcome To Plathville

core2020

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
there’s been a few “hiccups” like that. In the first episode of this season, mom was talking about how they don’t allow video games, but then they showed the younger brother’s room and it had a massive, two-screen gaming set up. Consistency is a good thing, folks.
Micah already explained that’s a flight simulator that has no internet. They downloaded a program on it and then disconnected internet.

modolo

Expert Member
Media
If you look at some of the stuff he models it looks like mostly swimwear, speedos and underwear, you don’t really need to be tall to model those, you mostly need good abs, good face and big bulge
I mean if you want to make money as a model, you need take more then underwear pictures. Plus, these look like test shoots. also, Magazine pay about $100 or “exposure” and runways mostly pay in clothing items. He need to be doing catalogs, commercials, and Ads.

Reactions: Conoor

I mean if you want to make money as a model, you need take more then underwear pictures. Plus, these look like test shoots. also, Magazine pay about $100 or “exposure” and runways mostly pay in clothing items. He need to be doing catalogs, commercials, and Ads.

If he is shooting for catalogs now, they are unlikely to come out before March, same as advertising compaigns, so you wouldn't see what he's working on yet. Most of my models make their money on small jobs, not big ones.

modolo

Expert Member
Media
If he is shooting for catalogs now, they are unlikely to come out before March, same as advertising compaigns, so you wouldn't see what he's working on yet. Most of my models make their money on small jobs, not big ones.
I didn't mean he need to be doing those jobs right now. I was just saying those are the one that pays. Taking the these of pictures isn't gonna pay the bills.

a510runner

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
What he's doing right now is building a portfolio to help get those paying jobs. You don't just walk up to a magazine one day and say "hey, here I am. Put me in your magazine." Plus, posting to social media will get him followers and more publicity thus drawing in potential sponsors.

baskerwille

Admired Member
Media