Michael C. Hall

As far as I know he's the only serial killer I would fuck. :biggrin1:

Six Feet Under taped a couple blocks from my gym and I'd see him there a few times, but sadly never in the locker room.
 
Both of his roles in Dexter and Six Feet were either very well written, or he is really a fine actor. He has great eyes. And I certainely had no problems believing that he and Keith in Six Feet fucked like wild animals. Oh right. I forgot. It was acting.
 
nice "acting"
seriously though, I love his acting in both Six Feet Under and Dexter. I was sorry to see Six Feet Under go, but it was done the best I have ever seen. No story was left untold.
 
  • Like
Reactions: vnuiee
Both of his roles in Dexter and Six Feet were either very well written, or he is really a fine actor. He has great eyes. And I certainely had no problems believing that he and Keith in Six Feet fucked like wild animals. Oh right. I forgot. It was acting.

Both shows were extremely well written. And he is a really fine actor, so the combination is why they're two of the best dramas of the past couple years.

I read one of the Dexter books and didn't find it nearly as engrossing as the show. Exceedingly well cast with great acting and really good cinematography creates this oppressively hot, sinister and claustrophobic atmosphere. I swear I can practically feel the Miami humidity seeping from my TV (and they shoot in LA - so that's no easy feat).

I do think they need to get him shirtless more though. Or even bottomless. Showtime advertises "no limits" after all. I'm sure they can imagine a scenario in which Dexter would be naked, perhaps after an intense work-out so he's sweaty and fully flexed. And then...

Hmm. Maybe I should write them a scene. :biggrin1:
 
  • Like
Reactions: lurodero
I love Dexter and Michael as an actor in the lead. What is he packing? I have no idea. I just wanted to express my love for that show. I can't wait until season 2 comes out on DVD.


And you're right hotbtminla, it is a very good cast, except for one weak spot, Jennifer Carpenter as his sister Debra. Sometimes I cringe at the way she delivers her lines. Maybe I'm being too harsh but that's my opinion.
 
  • Like
Reactions: vnuiee
Jennifer Carpenter as his sister Debra. Sometimes I cringe at the way she delivers her lines. Maybe I'm being too harsh but that's my opinion.

I agree. In season 2, I started to like her, but you're right. The way she speaks and the way her lips move make me cringe.
 
  • Like
Reactions: vnuiee
And you're right hotbtminla, it is a very good cast, except for one weak spot, Jennifer Carpenter as his sister Debra. Sometimes I cringe at the way she delivers her lines. Maybe I'm being too harsh but that's my opinion.

I agree. In season 2, I started to like her, but you're right. The way she speaks and the way her lips move make me cringe.

I definitely see where you guys are coming from. Had a conversation with friends about this exact topic not long ago and she strikes a nerve. I think - and believe me I know I could be giving her too much credit :wink: - that the psychology of the character could be informing her odd speech patterns. Debra is painfully insecure and constantly doubting herself (not just as a cop but as a person) and tries to cover it up with unconvincing blustery bravado. Which her weird inflections seem to reinforce.

Though even if my theory is right it still doesn't change the fact she comes off like the weak link in an otherwise exceptional cast. :frown1:
 
  • Like
Reactions: vnuiee
Loved "Six Feet Under" to death but was always a bit pissed that Peter Krause wasn't cast as David Fisher. Not quite sure how that would have played out theatrically, but I certainly would have drooled more. (Still love Alan Ball, however.)

As for Michael C. Hall, he just gets better and better with age--both in terms of looks and acting. He's a great talent and would probably be an even better fuck.
 
don't know about how hung, but he's alot shorter than i thought he'd be when i saw him in person once.

he is cute, but that whole dexter thing creeps me out ( i know it's just a character, but would u really be able to seperate the two if you were in a position to have sex with the dude? ) I wouldn't be able to fall asleep after that's for sure. lol