Michael Jackson dying?

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
What waste of oxygen. Shit voice, shit music, shit person. Why do people feel the need to say 'oh but I like his music', no you don't, how many of you actually own anything by him? I'd say less than 5%. Quincy Jones wrote him a few catchy songs in the 80s, thats it. As far as pop 80s people go, George Michael, Boy George, Prince and the boys from Tears for Fears had more appeal and talent in their toes than m. jackson in whole body. The jackson 5 was seriously overrated too. Success story? Yawn, music is littered with them. Hes an average dancer at best to top it off.
Whoa. I totally agree with you (except for the last bit that I edited out). You go into bars and you still hear Soft Cell, Talk Talk and other 80's acts, but never Michael Jackson. If his music is so great, then why didn't it last? I hated all of the songs on Thriller. I won the album in a contest as a kid and gave it away. He can't sing, unless you call those clicks, groans and screeches "singing". He isn't a bad dancer. As for his "style", wow. I just never got the Michael Jackson thing.

PS.
I just re-read your post and I seriously disagree with your Jackson 5 comment. They were awesome, and little Michael was very talented.... before he got weird.
YouTube - Jackson 5 - I Want You Back - Legendado Inglês/Português(Br)

I have to admit, I could listen to Leave Me Alone and Black or White.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At what..didling little boys and getting away with it?

No, son. He has the greatest selling album of all time ON EARTH. More than twice that of any other album EVER RELEASED. And what the fuck is didling?

I would also like to point out here, that Michael Jackson gets a response that no one else on this planet receives. When he walks out somewhere, PEOPLE FAINT. Only Jesus could do that. I feel sorry for those who are unable to appreciate and recognize the impact he has had on a global scale.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
I would also like to point out here, that Michael Jackson gets a response that no one else on this planet receives. When he walks out somewhere, PEOPLE FAINT. Only Jesus could do that. I feel sorry for those who are unable to appreciate and recognize the impact he has had on a global scale.
That's the problem, skully; he's just a singer.

He's become a one-man freak show who is more famous for his oddities than his music.

Moon walks out of the thread....

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He is a singer, a song writer, a dancer, a humanitarian. Some of the world's most influential people are these things. What kind of person would you believe to be more influential? A political leader? An actor who makes a living pretending to be other people? Those people are typically fraudulent ass clowns.

Being an artist, of any kind, being able to create, inspire, and make people faint, is well above and beyond anything else I can think of.

perthjames

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I find a lot of the comments so far to be quite awful. For all his faults, and we all know what they are, I just can't condone the "well thank goodness he's dying" comments which have been exhibited here so far. If he's committed sexual assault of young boys, as I think most of us assume he has, that's for him to be judged or not in the future. He's a human being. If you're a Christian or not, the phrase "let he who is without sin"... still resonates.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sadly, Diana Ross is following in his footsteps now. Remember the incident over in Jamaica not too long ago about her singing badly and off-key? Being that she is a diva, she still thinks it is the 70s again and she really doesn't update her wardrobe. Even though she recently gain a lot of weight, the woman is no doubt trapped in her own world and doesn't give a shit about anyone. She also has no sense of reality, too.

D_Auric_Goldthinger

Account Disabled
Media
You know what I find fucked up is the death wishes. We as humans are always judging someone for something they may or may not have done, and for the christians ya'll are some of the most fucked up people in the world cause if a priest did what MJ was accused of ya'll would act like it didnt happen but the moment a parent accuses MJ of something ya'll bring out the mob but ya'll dont know what happened for all we know the parents could be lied cause I know a real parent wouldn't have went to court they would have fucked up Michael I know I would .

this is for those who said he cant sing or dance........you must be smoking crack or retarted and blind to say thriller suck you must only listen to rock and metal and all metal is a bunch of screaming and loud noises, and to say MJ suck thats like saying Prince sucks and if thats so you really must have bad music taste

Last edited: