Michael Jackson; posthumous perspective

thirdknee63

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't remember Willy Wonka favouring cute boys and sharing a bed with them. Maybe you saw the uncensored version?
Yeah..I guess its OK to fuck little boy ,if you can sing(or so they say)..What a piece of shit..Burn in hell Michael:biggrin1:

thirdknee63

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice article Stronzo.
Was MJ a dangerous pedophile ? In my opinion NO. Pedophilia is a sexual orientation and the key word is : SEXUAL. My feeling is that MJ never got to the stage in life where sexuality is an issue. Not saying he was mentaly retared or something, just that in some aspect his life was put on hold. I do believe he would see nothing wrong in having fun with "other children ", and I dont even think that the children considered him and adult person.
To me it seems like his life was a strugle - mentally - apperance - interacting-... and so on, I do hope that death came as a relief .

Its amazanly moronic and typical of Society that they FEEL they know an absolute stranger soo well that they know his sexuallity ...I feel sooo sorry for any childre you are raising snobble..what a MORON!!!

B_Cegro27

Sexy Member
Media
Its amazanly moronic and typical of Society that they FEEL they know an absolute stranger soo well that they know his sexuallity ...I feel sooo sorry for any childre you are raising snobble..what a MORON!!!

From your statements, you seem to know a lot about moronic behavior...it must come from your own past experiences on the subject...:suspect:

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And people with money are never happy. The saying always goes that money itself is the root of all evil.

I think many people with money are happy. It depends how and when they acquired the money. You appreciate it much more if you earned it or were once dirt poor.

I don't think MJs problems are about money at the root. That just enabled him to indulge. I think his problems stem from him being trapped in a childlike Peter Pan mentality and not being able to relate to adults.

If he hadn't have become rich or famous he could well be the sad guy hanging around childrens playgrounds trying to go on the kiddy slide with the other tots. Or he may have become a childrens party clown!

I have no doubt that MJ has a genuine love of children and enjoys their company on a purely fun basis. It's very obvious that he related to them far more than adults. But I strongly suspect that there have been times where his affection for certain boys has crossed the line. I don't think it was in any way to intentionally hurt them. But just wholly inappropriate. However childlike he may be he is still an adult male with sexual urges. I doubt he even considered it to be wrong but just an extension of his love for these boys. But thats how pedos think. It's how they justify their behaviour, by convincing themselves theyre not harming them. I don't think his crimes involved any kind of aggressive advances. Probably touching inappropriately or playing show me yours type games. Which would still be enough to get him in big trouble in any court. And fuck up his career.

The saddest part of all is that the people around him were obviously not close enough to give him stern advice about hanging around with children. Especially after the Jordi case. He was a manchild who needed strong guidance.

BiggerInTexas8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I recall a psychiatrist assigned to the Jackson case a few years ago found him to not fit the profile whatsoever of that of a sex offender or pedophile, rather that of a regressed 10 year old. When you take into account his past, and his behavior over the years this may actually be quite obvious to the non bigot. In fact, there is absolutely zero evidence of him being a pedophile yet plenty of evidence of him being a regressed 10 year old with the financial capability to maintain it. And plenty of evidence that his accusers were complete frauds and coaxed by frauds.

I would like to echo stronzo, your area of expertise must be in psychiatry?

The greatest of all time!!!

I appreciate your input Dr. Bigger in Texas 8.

It appears clinical psychology is your area of expertise?

Defend the guy's creepy behavior like how he thought it was somehow OK to share a bed with a child, and try to justify or defend the sick idea of sex with underage people and teenagers all you want. I would not let Michael Jackson, stronso, or you alone with any child or teenager such as my niece and nephew.

thirdknee63

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Defend the guy's creepy behavior like how he thought it was somehow OK to share a bed with a child, and try to justify or defend the sick idea of sex with underage people and teenagers all you want. I would not let Michael Jackson, stronso, or you alone with any child or teenager such as my niece and nephew.

Right on Bigger in Texas..The one thing me and you have to realize is, You cant argue with stupidy

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Matthew1877, you are right! The Love of money. Sorry about that.

Getting on Topic: Now, Elvis died in his early 40s by Dr. Nick and he was already in financial disaster. And isn't a little weird that MJ idolized Elvis for that? Or is this just mere theories spreading around? It seems that MJ's body(health-wise) would not have lasted as long as it did. There is a lot of those close to Michael that they were surprised he lived this long at the age of 50. Do you think he would have made it to the tour comeback wouldn't becoming addicted to those drugs prescribed by doctors or surgeries? Or would there have a slim chance for him to comeback?

B_Cegro27

Sexy Member
Media
Matthew1877, you are right! The Love of money. Sorry about that.

Getting on Topic: Now, Elvis died in his early 40s by Dr. Nick and he was already in financial disaster. And isn't a little weird that MJ idolized Elvis for that? Or is this just mere theories spreading around? It seems that MJ's body(health-wise) would not have lasted as long as it did. There is a lot of those close to Michael that they were surprised he lived this long at the age of 50. Do you think he would have made it to the tour comeback wouldn't becoming addicted to those drugs prescribed by doctors or surgeries? Or would there have a slim chance for him to comeback?

The tour had more to do with his mounting debt and need to generate income than making a comeback...he'd been performing nearly all of his life, I'd say he probably would've retired if it weren't for the money problems. Had he done another album it wouldn't have been nearly as popular as him touring around the world, performing to sold-out crowds that want to hear him sing their favorite songs of his past albums. People doubted that he could pull-off 50 concert dates, but Jackson was a performer, he still would've tried whether he needed drugs or not.

I have to say, I think Lisa Marie has been a class act about all this. Her statement was lovely and appropriate. If anyone knows the parallels with Elvis, she does.

Elvis was not in financial ruin like Jackson was and has even managed to go on to earn more money than when he was alive. Lisa Marie was well provided for.

The smart thing to do would be to open Neverland as a Jackson shrine. Add to the rides, create some shows, and start promoting the hell out of his estate. Billboard has already announced that MJ's albums will be in the top slots as of next week.

Who knows? Maybe by dying, MJ's estate will be out of debt.

Last edited by a moderator:

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

It's reassuring to know you believe, as a resident of the Lone Ssar State, in the American system of jurisprudence.

For what it's worth I'd not let you alone with my two nephews or my two dogs for that matter. It's not that I think you'd go after them in a sexual manner but more that you assume far too much without giving the thought process due time.

jason_els said:
I have to say, I think Lisa Marie has been a class act about all this. Her statement was lovely and appropriate. If anyone knows the parallels with Elvis, she does.

Boy has she ever. I agree.

ThirdKnee63 said:
Right on Bigger in Texas..The one thing me and you have to realize is, You cant argue with stupidy

Post twenty-five I see.

That means I've not properly welcomed you TK63.

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time with us. You'll find we're a nice bunch when we're not unnecessarily provoked.:smile:

Even when we are we still can be nice. Powers of discernment come in very handy.

Last edited:

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think MJ was a child molester. I honestly don't think he touched them in a negative way. I DO think that he was very disturbed. I know he had issues. The complexities of his mind put me in awe of him. What I would've done to have been a fly on the wall in his life. But that being said, he doesn't strike me as the type to touch children inappropriately. I think that his childhood was so traumatizing, that he went out of his way to give children what he never had. On a very minor scale, I think my brother is rather similar to MJ in that regard. My brother is 36 years old, but emotionally he seems to be stuck at 14. He absolutely LOVES playing video games, and he enjoys kids movies. He's very child-like in many ways. He gets along with my son amazingly well, and they have a relationship I would've died for as a kid. My brother is always taking him out to see the latest kids movies in 3D, and they wrestle and have tickle fights and play Spongebob together on Xbox. They snuggle sometimes when watching movies, too. Does that make him a pedophile? Not in the least. I trust my brother 100%. He would never touch a child inappropriately. He didn't even like changing my sons diapers for that reason, it was just too odd for him.

This is getting long. I guess, in a nutshell, I think that MJ enjoyed the company of children because it made him feel like a child himself, and allowed him to have a glimpse of the childhood he wished he'd had. I don't think he's a pedophile.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's been interesting to get the differing view points on the subject. What I'm waiting to see is if the Non Disclosure Agreements with the settlements that Michael Jackson's legal team made with the family's he paid millions to will in fact be null and void. Even if they don't... "You can't libel the dead", so I hope they sell lots of albums and coins and plates and all of the other things that I'm sure are already in production; because if what I suspect is true this celebration of the King of Pop could be short lived.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
If Michael Jackson were a pedophile he would have built an amusement park at his home and he would say he loved to sleep with children, but there would never be any little girls around.

Your opinion that the presence of little girls would not be suspect shows a gender biased double standard on your part Mem with regard to pedophiles.

This thread reminds me of similar ones in which persons forget when discussing the subject to correctly distinguish between pedophilia, which by definition involves pre-pubescent children; illegal sexual activity with minors; and legal sexual activity with minors.

Many people lump the three together, confusing and misinterpreting the arguments during a meaningful discussion.

For example, sex with a 16-year old is:
A) Not pedophilia
B) Legal in one jurisdiction
C) Legal in another jurisdiction, depending on the ages of the participants
D) Illegal in another jurisdiction

N.B. Attraction to young, sexually mature adolescents is biologically normal and referred to as ephebilia. Those who think it odd, pervy or creepy that a 14 year old adolescent had same-sex desires probably diseminates propaganda for the anti-gay Family Reseach Council IMO.:rolleyes: