Michael Phelps

Has anyone seen the new Phelps picture? It's the advertisement of him swimming with a great white shark for Discovery Channel's Shark Week. The photo shows Phelps in a black and blue body swim suit but also shows the big dick draped across his left thigh and clearly shows the man has a big dick.

justintuckerfan

Legendary Member
Media
Has anyone seen the new Phelps picture? It's the advertisement of him swimming with a great white shark for Discovery Channel's Shark Week. The photo shows Phelps in a black and blue body swim suit but also shows the big dick draped across his left thigh and clearly shows the man has a big dick.

I found this photo. Wow... that bulge is amazing. I'm so jealous of any girl that's had the pleasure of enjoying that body. The rumor is that he is really wild in bed; I'd love to find out in person! He is so big when he's not full aroused I just can't imagine how huge he is when he's rock hard and ready for action!

Michael Phelps.jpg

Sauerkraut

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've always suspected that he is hung, all his other stats are too much like those of Christ Strokes. They even look like they could be brothers or at least cousins. Plus, this isn't the first time Phelps has shown left laying pipe or a huge bulge.

Attachments

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I found this photo. Wow... that bulge is amazing. I'm so jealous of any girl that's had the pleasure of enjoying that body. The rumor is that he is really wild in bed; I'd love to find out in person! He is so big when he's not full aroused I just can't imagine how huge he is when he's rock hard and ready for action!

View attachment 771675
That's the one i was referring too :)

fellatio4ever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I thought that he had come out of the closet once then i heard he was a father and got married. Im not sure why i always thought he said he was gay. I know i heard it somewhere.... i mean he still could be gay but hmmmmm

focus0t

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I thought that he had come out of the closet once then i heard he was a father and got married. Im not sure why i always thought he said he was gay. I know i heard it somewhere.... i mean he still could be gay but hmmmmm

lol do you know how big this story would have been if it were true? The most decorated Olympian of all time is gay? Trust me if you heard it you would have HEARD it haha

ozwestcoastboy

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lol do you know how big this story would have been if it were true? The most decorated Olympian of all time is gay? Trust me if you heard it you would have HEARD it haha
Here in Oz, as previously noted, our two 'out' Olympians are Ian Thorpe and Matthew Mitcham, both of whom have found their way to post-Olympic happiness. They are both admirable - indeed, role models for young gay men and women everywhere. And, they're both sexy as hell . . .