Miley Cyrus debacle

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Her Father is more my type,if he would lose 20 lbs. and get rid of this centurys mullet. That hair is hideous.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Here's a little Billy Ray just for you, gjorg. :biggrin1:
OMG I forgot he had that famous mullet! I was talking about the new Mary Tyler Moore cut he is sporting now!
Since your a no-strings fan, I have not seen his face.
His pics in the gallery look Vanity Fair Quality!

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
am i the only one who's no longer surprised when a 15 year old walks through the mall with big hoop earrings, a see-through barely-there tube-top and a skirt that barely covers her vagina?? 15 years ago i would've called her a skank but in this day and age that's OVERDRESSED. for YEARS media and entertainment has been teaching young girls that its okay to be sexual, no matter how young you are. sad as it is, girls are being taught that the only thing important about them is their sexuality

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
am i the only one who's no longer surprised when a 15 year old walks through the mall with big hoop earrings, a see-through barely-there tube-top and a skirt that barely covers her vagina?? 15 years ago i would've called her a skank but in this day and age that's OVERDRESSED. for YEARS media and entertainment has been teaching young girls that its okay to be sexual, no matter how young you are. sad as it is, girls are being taught that the only thing important about them is their sexuality

What about Mariah Carey? What a Talent----Her clothes are TRASH.
Show Biz yes but, come on!

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What about Mariah Carey? What a Talent----Her clothes are TRASH.
Show Biz yes but, come on!

i know what you mean. it's like there'll be a video of (insert name of famous female pop singer)'s face saying she wants to be respected for her talent and doesn't want to be treated as a sex object, then the camera zooms out and she's shooting a music video in a leopard print thong with leaves covering her boobs and she's got one leg in the air. a self-imposed double-standard?? nahh i think its called hypocrisy

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
miley hasn't reached adulthood, and she has yet to go through the psychological and mental experiences of womanhood either. her body may be saying "woman," but her mind is still thinking like a child. there's a big difference!

If her mind is thinking like a child's then that is because this country treats their children like idiot babies.
Any person CAPABLE of sexual reproduction ought to damn well have been educated to understand and handle what goes with it.

But I seriously doubt that she didn't know exactly what she was doing.

She and her parents have managers, strategists and agents. Public relations firms and everything.

They know exactly what they are doing.

They are taking the first step toward selling their daughter as a more sexual commodity...

All her fans are growing up, too... she has to stay relevant to their growing interest in boys, and just like Britney, there's no better way to do that than to prove SHE is what boys are interested in.

Really... its all strategized... even the apology.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In the same vein, this months cover for VANITY FAIR is a scantily clad Madonna (at 50). Remember yesterday when Madge was on her own.......SEX book and all!