Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I didnt try collustrum, i tried the break milk, not a huge gulp or anything, just a little taste because i wanted to know what my baby was tasting. If she was expected to drink it, the least i could do is know what it tasted like.

During orgasm i would leak breastmilk and my husband just avoided that part of me during the breastfeeding of our child.

And yes NJ, LLL must have brainwashed me, i have a hard time nursing her since her feet touch the floor when i put her in my lap (just kidding everyone)

Now when i tasted the baby formula she later went on, yucky yucky....especially that soy formula. Don't know how babies drink that.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a breast pump with my second child, so I did get to taste it. It was sweet and thin and quite pleasant. I thought it was quite a bit sweeter than cow's milk. But then, cow's milk tastes pretty gross to me.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has any of the guys around milked tits?

I did. Half a glass.

But never drunk it, because it's not good/healthy.
Not healthy? Where do you get your information from? If it's not healthy then why would God design us to use it for our babies? Even if you do not believe in God, surely you can see women were naturally built to supply their children with nutrients!

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But never drunk it, because it's not good/healthy.

I'm not sure why it wouldn't be healthy for an adult.

Soy is harmful to babies (under two, I believe).

Actually, I was lactose intolerant as a child and was on soy formula. It's still very common for children who can't tolerate cow's milk formula to be on soy formula. My son did relatively well on cow's milk formula (I couldn't breastfeed), but after we switched him at a year to whole milk, he couldn't tolerate it. He's been on soy milk since he was about 14 months old with no ill effect. His pediatrician hasn't mentioned anything about it being harmful.

I have read that there's concern about the estrogen-like chemicals in soy being harmful for children, but I've read articles that haven't found it to be harmful. I just looked on the USDA website and found this:

Scientists Study Soy Infant Formula / January 6, 2004 / News from the USDA Agricultural Research Service

There are also hormones in cow's milk and all sorts of other added crap we give the cows, so who knows if that's safe either. It seems like you can't win either way.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do find something distasteful about guys who are overly interested in breast milk, wanting a taste out of curiosity is one thing, wanting to be breastfed is quite another thing, they're adults not babies. Those adult babies spook me and I think anything that smacks of infantilism in a man freaks me a little.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do find something distasteful about guys who are overly interested in breast milk, wanting a taste out of curiosity is one thing, wanting to be breastfed is quite another thing, they're adults not babies. Those adult babies spook me and I think anything that smacks of infantilism in a man freaks me a little.
Wouldn't any breast stimulation, even when not lactating, then be almost just as distasteful? I mean the breasts are for babies, right?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine aren't :) If breasts were just for babies we wouldn't have evolved them into such a feature, we're the only animals (as far as I know) who have noticeably big breasts when not lactating.

againredundant

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I mean the breasts are for babies, right?

If breasts are only for babies then all I have to say is "goo-goo, gah-gah."

I spend a lot of time nibbling, licking and sucking my wife's nipples during sex-not for the nourishment, but for the fun of it. It also makes her very very hot. Simultaneously sucking one nipple, stimulating the other with thumb and forefinger, while finger-fucking her with the other hand and rubbing her g-spot is the acceleration lane for the orgasm superhighway.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suppose you could say i did once inadvertantly- I dated this chick who had one child and as luck would have it, she was sopping over with the mammary milk when we were doing foreplay. I was behind her, caressing her tits, not knowing how much milk in them. Well to my amazement when i looked into her dresser mirror, that she would have had enough to fill a gallon jug as streams began squirting out.

Media
My wife has fairly large breasts, and was very engorged during nursing our son. The problem was she had more milk than he could drink. She tried the breast pump a few times, but it didn't work very well. Being the wonderful and caring husband that I am, I was more than happy to "assist" her. ;0)

Media
Hi doug . .. would be interested to know what you do to "help" your darling wife ? Spare some details please . . .

The milk glands would often be so engorged that they stood up like a large vein. I would carefully take a finger or two and move the milk from that gland down to her nipple. Often times the pressure was so great, the milk would spurt a great distance. she would hold a cup under her nipple to catch most of the milk so we didn't make a mess. Most of the time it was not only helping her, but it was fun for both of us.