Minimal swimsuits

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
The German website : Tangaland

For a few days, I couldn’t come up with the the name of the website which offers the most minimal swimsuits a man could possibly Wear until now. Some of the thongs only cover the penis (coronal) head - everything else is exposed, balls hanging out.

Men extrem

79C02B37-489F-4131-9A27-3CAF7F9F87BD.jpeg

D

deleted3155011

tumblr_lbgq3cz2Dr1qbgdqbo1_1280.jpg

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
Keep an open mind. Part of what makes it interesting and "fun" is that is is so impractical:
  • I suspect that it is meant as erotic wear in the bedroom more than anything else
  • If a guy were to wear it to the beach, one could get away with it at a gay nude beach. If some of the guys are naked anyhow, then what does it matter if one has an impractical suit that is just covering the glans. Heck, I may try to wear something like that at the nude beach in about 4-6 weeks from now (if I were to buy one). It probably wouldn't stay in place long b/c of popping a boner... but it may be interesting to try just once.

That’s hilarious! I think guys who can actually fit into tiny pouches should be banned from the beach.

Burghf_er

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That’s hilarious! I think guys who can actually fit into tiny pouches should be banned from the beach.

I don't know about that, but I can tell you that there's no way that my cock and balls would even fit into this one, let alone something skimpier. $_3.JPG