Missionary position: where do you like his hands and arms?

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i like a man's hands and arms everywhere... hips, breasts, stomach, and pinning his hands over my head. but my absolute fave is when a man runs his hands up and down my thighs and softly caresses and kisses me at the same time. that just feels sooo goddamn good!

Media
I am not a women, but I can speak for my girlfriend when I say that she just loves when I cup my hands on the small of her back, and pull her in with every thrust. She also loves when I clasp my hands behind her head and pull her in while thrusting, but the former is definitely better than the latter.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We do missionary a lot and there's def. a few good options for his hands :smile:. A lot of times he holds my hands or my wrists above my head or to my side and sometimes he's leaning over me when he does that and I feel so "taken" :smile:. Also sometimes he'll put his hands on my midsection and kinda pull me in and that's awesome too, and also when he runs his hands all over my front, sometimes I like that. Honestly I don't think there's a bad option here :tongue:.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
We do missionary a lot and there's def. a few good options for his hands :smile:. A lot of times he holds my hands or my wrists above my head or to my side and sometimes he's leaning over me when he does that and I feel so "taken" :smile:. Also sometimes he'll put his hands on my midsection and kinda pull me in and that's awesome too, and also when he runs his hands all over my front, sometimes I like that. Honestly I don't think there's a bad option here :tongue:.

Damn. Just damn :wink:

Holly38G

Experimental Member
Media
Houston, but I work for an airline so I travel
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Some possibilities:
on your butt
on your breasts
hugging your body (bear hug)
hugging your neck
holding your hands above your head
holding your hands to the side

Holding himself up off me! Your question supposses he is resting all his weight on me and is free to use his hands however he likes! Guys, you are heavy! If I am prone on my back with my butt on the beds edge, and he is standing by the end of the bed, fine, roam those hands and please me with them too. But straight missionary, at least prop yourself up on you elbows or somthing so you don't crush me! No fun not being able to breath!

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My girlfriends have seemed to like it when I put one arm behind her neck and hold her shoulder and the other under her ass and lift it while fucking her hard. Sometimes I put both hands under the ass and hold her, but it's very tiring, I can only do it for a couple minutes.

Would that be good?

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
For me the perfect position is when he is resting on his elbows either side of my head. That way he is nice and low, pressing right up against me. Maybe with his head slightly up looking at me or to the side of mine so i can hear him breathing. His fingers in my hair and my legs wrapped around him pulling him in even closer

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For me the perfect position is when he is resting on his elbows either side of my head. That way he is nice and low, pressing right up against me. Maybe with his head slightly up looking at me or to the side of mine so i can hear him breathing. His fingers in my hair and my legs wrapped around him pulling him in even closer

You just described everything I love about the classic missionary position.

Boioioing!