Morning Or Night Jackoff??

D_Harry_Krautch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Both, but prefer mornings; I have alot of time on my hands in the morning, so after my cup of coffee and before i take a shower - Great way to get you going for the day ahead!

8inchfordoc

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am always completely naked when I masturbate. On my off days from work I jack-off morning, noon, and night; therefore, I find myself naked most of the time. Nothing like an orgasm to ensure a good night's sleep. Nothing like an early morning jack-off to get me started for the day. And, nothing like an afternoon jack-off just because I want to and I can!

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mornings or middle of the day. I enjoy jacking off at night, but it's a sleep-killer for me... climaxing wakes up every cell in my body, and it's a good 2 hours before I can fall asleep after cumming. Paradoxically, my partner finds it the best way to prepare for sleep. Morning wanks -- my fave -- are pure work for him. Just wired differently, I guess.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Morning, noon or night. What ever fits into my daily schedule.

I do not wank as often as when I was a teen or 20 something. But I continue to enjoy sexual intercourse so the wanking is not as frequent.