Most Famous Cock You Have Seen in Person

Kitty ky

Worshipped Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm sorry I don't actually know the guys name but the main guy from saved by the Bell came up next to me when I was at LAX and he has a pretty average size but was also thick. I think he saw me peaking and he leant back kinda like he was giving me a better look. The funny thing is when I walked out and took a seat waiting for my flight i had a perfect view of the bathroom and he came out and his wife was waiting for him!!

keith king

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My only claim to fame is a 'nearly' story. I won tickets for the premiere of Poseidon and was behind Kurt Russell going in to the cinema and as we passed the toilets I thought he was going in, and was prepared to follow him to catch a glimpse. Well he didn't go in. That is where my tale ends.

GreatEscape

Legendary Member
Media
I'm sorry I don't actually know the guys name but the main guy from saved by the Bell came up next to me when I was at LAX and he has a pretty average size but was also thick. I think he saw me peaking and he leant back kinda like he was giving me a better look. The funny thing is when I walked out and took a seat waiting for my flight i had a perfect view of the bathroom and he came out and his wife was waiting for him!!
Mark-Paul Gosselaar you mean? Or Mario lopez ?