Mother inlaw

tpd

Expert Member
Media
I am not sure what to do, quite a few years ago my Father inlaw who ha passedon god bless him told me that my wifs mother had been ridden by a few big cocks and he had watched should i ever tell my wife?

I would say no. What possible good thing could come of it? When my mother passed on, my father way overshared about their sex life. It wasn't anything I needed or wanted to know. It wasn't relevant to anything. I knew and was fine with my parents having a sex life. I did not need to know details. Just like they didn't want to know details of my sex life.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am not sure what to do, quite a few years ago my Father inlaw who ha passedon god bless him told me that my wifs mother had been ridden by a few big cocks and he had watched should i ever tell my wife?

No way! That was between the two of them.

Also—how do you know that your wife doesn’t already know, and is keeping it to herself?

You’ll end up looking like a douchebag.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fade gave you the only answer that makes any sense.

But I'm trying to figure out a scenario where you believe this information might come in handy. Do you have a secret cuckhold desire and think that your wife might be more agreeable seeing as how her mother had no problem with it? I don't think there is a genetic predisposition for sexual inclinations such as this.

Some secrets should be taken to the grave - and no deathbed confession is necessary.

jimmyjohn2018

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why would you share this. Just move on.

I think the "nays" have it. No good will come from it.

Sexual secrets need to have the life span of the participants, the descendants don't need to be passing that shit down.

In 20 years the digits on this site (like most others) will start biting people in the ass

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No! Why the fuck would you?! How is this not the obvious answer?

Not unless your wife already has a very negative view of mom and more confirmation info would be helpful to her psychological health.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not unless your wife already has a very negative view of mom and more confirmation info would be helpful to her psychological health.
You're making a pretty big assumption that the wife is either racist, sexist, or sex-negative. All I read is that the parents engaged in sexual activities that entertained them both.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
To the original poster, I would say that the only reason I can see for telling your wife would be if you have dreams of having your own "hotwife" situation, have discussed it your wife, and she is on the fence. Knowing that her own mother (apparently) engaged in such activities might convince her that being a hotwife is not necessarily akin to being a slut.

http://www.ourhotwives.org (Important: .org, not .com!) Create a free account to get the most out of the site.

You're making a pretty big assumption that the wife is either racist, sexist, or sex-negative. All I read is that the parents engaged in sexual activities that entertained them both.

I said "if". Didn't make an assumption. Just a theoretical exception.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I said "if". Didn't make an assumption. Just a theoretical exception.
You did make the assumptions I said you made. You assumed that having a negative view would be confirmed by the knowledge of the mother's sexual exploration with her own husband. You are assuming that these things are automatically to be viewed dimly.

Reactions: keenobserver
W

wavejock

I remember when my aunts, brothers uncle told me about his cousin having had so much sex with guys with big dicks. I of course kept that to myself.

You did make the assumptions I said you made. You assumed that having a negative view would be confirmed by the knowledge of the mother's sexual exploration with her own husband. You are assuming that these things are automatically to be viewed dimly.

No, the negative view could be based also on the mother criticizing daughter for things in the same ball park as her own behavior or, perhaps, a negative relationship between mother and father exemplified by their sexual behavior. All sorts of complexity is possible. Knowing the truth could settle things for the daughter in some cases. Only in a rare case would the daughter need to know.