My "Backroom" Experience Tonight

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
So I went to Manhandler Bar in Chicago. I found it on gaycities. So I went - and cruised around a bit. I - at age 21 - was by far the youngest person in there. I went to the backroom - which was a dark ourdoor patio - but totally obstructed by outsider's view (if you were just walking by, the only you'd see what was going on is if you were purposely and actively trying to). So I went and it was the quietest bar I'd ever been to. I met a black man who claimed to be named "Andres." I was drunk/bored and it was the 2nd bar of the night. So I grabbed a condom out of the jar, strapped it on. "Andres" got down - blew me, but I couldn't feel hardly anything through the latex and inebriation. He asked for some anal play. Still with the condom on, he bent over, I gave it to him up his ass hole. I enjoyed it but now I feel disgusting.

I have nothing against other gays who go there but I just feel like barfing my guts out. I can't believe I did that. Never again will I go to a bathhouse/sexclub/go cruising. I just feel nasty. Even though I didn't take the condom off until we stopped, I still felt the need to go wash my penis off with the liquid hand soap they had in the bathroom.
And now that I'm home, I want to go wash my penis again with antibacterial soap.

I hate random sex.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
gcbenji, it does get old quick and like you, I've gone home not believing what I had done. Eventually I just stopped putting myself in those situations...hard dick, no brains kinda thing. But when the clould clears, like you it was like OMG wtf did I do? For that reason, I've learned from it to not do it again (at least I admit it took a FEW times to learn). But random, meaningless sex to me is just that, random and meaningless and it does get tired quickly and to boot, I felt the same way you did, dirty.

JetID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So I went to Manhandler Bar in Chicago. I found it on gaycities. So I went - and cruised around a bit. I - at age 21 - was by far the youngest person in there. I went to the backroom - which was a dark ourdoor patio - but totally obstructed by outsider's view (if you were just walking by, the only you'd see what was going on is if you were purposely and actively trying to). So I went and it was the quietest bar I'd ever been to. I met a black man who claimed to be named "Andres." I was drunk/bored and it was the 2nd bar of the night. So I grabbed a condom out of the jar, strapped it on. "Andres" got down - blew me, but I couldn't feel hardly anything through the latex and inebriation. He asked for some anal play. Still with the condom on, he bent over, I gave it to him up his ass hole. I enjoyed it but now I feel disgusting.

I have nothing against other gays who go there but I just feel like barfing my guts out. I can't believe I did that. Never again will I go to a bathhouse/sexclub/go cruising. I just feel nasty. Even though I didn't take the condom off until we stopped, I still felt the need to go wash my penis off with the liquid hand soap they had in the bathroom.
And now that I'm home, I want to go wash my penis again with antibacterial soap.

I hate random sex.

You go home, grab some Purell and do an impression of an Indian trying to use your penis, to start a fire. Rolling the stick back and forth, fast. The burning lets you know it's working. :(

Don't do it again. Can you find someone who will be exclusive? Someone you can hook up with and play together and just be yourselves?

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
gcbenji, it does get old quick and like you, I've gone home not believing what I had done. Eventually I just stopped putting myself in those situations...hard dick, no brains kinda thing. But when the clould clears, like you it was like OMG wtf did I do? For that reason, I've learned from it to not do it again (at least I admit it took a FEW times to learn). But random, meaningless sex to me is just that, random and meaningless and it does get tired quickly and to boot, I felt the same way you did, dirty.

I know right! I hate the fact I did it because some random bar anus wanted it. I didn't even want it. I let a random bar guy who probably gave me a fake name (because I gave him one) have control over me. Never again.

Tonight I'm going to try and find some twinky dance bar and dance my ass off. No sex.