My cock makes her pussy too sore... any suggestions?

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife has a hard time taking me from day one and we have been together for 7yrs now. I have always said something wasn't right down there on her, but she was too hard headed to get it checked out. She had a baby 6 months ago and it actually got worse. I persuaded her to go to the doctor so we could figure out what was going on and we did. She does have a smaller figure down there, but doctors say it will accommodate me after treatment. She began going to therapy for her vaginal canal and after a few sessions was able to handle things better. I always thought I was bottoming out before from my length, but I was hitting the second muscle in her vagina that was apparently closed this whole time. The therapist has been working with my wife for about 10 weeks now and she can take me balls deep without pain now. I still have to use some lube in the beginning and the sex is much better. I was always so careful not to hurt her in the past so the therapy is big plus in my book. I don't know how much girth you got, but I'm exactly 6" and 8" of length. therapy works

We have had the same type of problem and I am really curious about the vaginal canal therapy that your wife experienced. We haven't had any children and have had this problem for 34 years now, we finally related it to size just 3 years ago, she has been dilating herself for the last 3 years and while things are a little better she still can't take me.

1quickquestion

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Same problem with my girlfriend. But she's VERY small down south. It's a general soreness for my girlfriend, not that i'm not getting her warmed up, i can quite literally get her dripping wet. But she's just small down south, this could be the OP's problem.