My Fantasy

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I need a hot 80%str8/20% gay guy to fulfill this one..This story is directed to that man. May i find him some day!
First off you should know that i'm a predominately gay man who has NEVER fucked a pussy but wants to try. I'll need some hot man to help me. First me, you, and a willing woman would all get undressed and get on a bed together. You'd have to start. I guess women need a little foreplay to loosen up and get wet. The mere sight of your hard cock is all I would need. i'd begin as an observer while you and the woman kissed and then you would work on her tits and end up at her pussy. You'd start by teasin her pussy with your tongue and get her good and ready. You'd turn to me and i'd put a condom on you. then i would watch as your huge cock slowly dissappeared up her pussy and youd slowly start to fuck her. While you were fucking her i could give you extra pleasure by playing with your nipples. Then i could move to your ass and spread your cheeks and give your ass a good tongue job. if you've never been 'rimmed' you dont know what you're missing. I could also stick my face right in and suck on your huge balls, rolling them around in my mouth. Id be ROCK Hard by now. You would gently ease out of her and help put a condom on me. You would take my hard cock in your hand and gently point it in the right place and help me to ease it into her pussy. I'd slowly start to fuck her. Then you would come to the front. That way you could feed me your hard cock while i continued to slowly but frimly fuck her pussy. I would swallow your cock all the way down to the root and give you the best blow job you ever had!But don't come. i would want you to move around back and start to tease my ass and get it ready to take ALL of your huge cock. If you've never fucked a man, youll find it's like fucking the tightest pussy you ever felt. But you have to start slow and gentle. First you'd tease me open with one finger, then two, then 3. All the time i'm fucking the woman who is moaning because my huge cock is sliding all the way in and out. Then you'd put a condom on and just tease my hungry ass with the head of your cock.Then you'd ever so slowly start with the head and gentley ease your cock into my ass until my ass had swallowed the whole thing. Then we'd have to get our rhythm synchronized so i was fuckin the woman and you were fuckin me at the same rate. You'd lay the weight of your body against my back and fondle the womans tits, then youd reach around me and pinch and twist my nipples. We'd increase the rate of our fucking until all three of us were moaning loudly. i'd want you to spank my ass. We'd keep going until all three of us erupted in orgasm at the same time making enough noise so the whole neighborhood could hear us.I'd want to feel every pulsation of your orgasm in my hungry ass.I'd leave my cock in the woman and you'd leave your cock in me until we both went soft......slowly we'd both withdraw......all three of us would meet in the middle of the bed and have a good 3 way kiss swapping tongues and spit .......we would need to change the sheets from all the sweat and sex juices we created.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'll be your pussy :biggrin1: , that's hot. As is your gallery, and you. Thanks for that...mmm.

Grande7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Heya Industrialsize . . . can I join ? Love a nice firm round pair of breasts ! Usually can stay hard for long long time, takes me long time to cum. Not sure if I am "hung" enough for your fantasy . . .but would love to be part of it . . .