My Father in Law and Me (True Story

Perrin74

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't remember much of what happened after that night his daughter and I got divorced recently after that. Would y'all mind if I skipped a few years to when we reaquainted and started it back up. He's still married to the same womanI'm just a side piece but I'm not upset by thats cause that's all I want to be too.

I'm not much for relationships.

Perrin74

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Okay, so some real life stuff happened that kept us apart for a few years.We met again at a wedding, nobody both of us knew it was just something both of us attended. I'm standing next to the bathroom for no other reason other than it was the closest and fastest i could be from everyone with minimal notice.

"Is that who I think it is?" I heard a voice ask. I looked up and saw him. Still so hot grey with chest hair peaking out over his v cut shirt and wearing black dress pants. This time it was me who had white dress pants on and I was getting harder by the second just imaging what could happen

We had our small talk that lasted a couple minutes then he told me, yes, told me. "Meet me outside in 5 minutes. She's distracted by the wedding." I walk outside.

A friend of mine catches me outside trys to start up small talk I feign a phonecall and start walking away from him down a hill into an unknown neighborhood.

My heart is pounding everyone I know is here, everyone I know just has to look to their right and can see me get into a vehicle that's pulling up next to me with their lights off heading down this hill that everyone will know I have nothing to do with.

Fuck it!

I hop in the truck and he pulls off slowly, I don't remember him stopping so I possibly hopped in a slow moving vehicle.

Im shaking and I can tell he's nervous also it's been years since our last encounter we have to reacclimate ourselves to each other. He starts making small talk and I don't remember what he says, I only remember me instinctively reaching over and grabbing his dick. He says "oh baby, suck it."

I lean over the console and take him completely. He's driving around the neighborhood and I'm sucking his dick. He tells me he's cumming and I'm a bad boy so I swallow his minty load