My roommate was being fucking loud last night with his "girl" so i showed her my dick

azrie33

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
talking, kissing, he was being a passive girl as usual and this girl is a fucking annoying little slut omg i would go on but its just too ridiculous the crap they were saying, he didn't even have sex with her

so i was really fucking pissed off at him cuz they were loud the whole night (till like 6:00AM) just talking about the most retarded shit and not even fucking (they thought i was asleep), idk if it was cuz i was mad at him or just because i was interested in her reaction... but i decided to get a really obvious hardon and not have the covers on me when she got up to leave nxt morning (i sleep in just boxers) so she could see my dick, idk why i did it, it was kind of exciting though

i tried recording it for her reaction, it worked but the video came out bad for some reason, i definitely saw her looking in the video (pretended i was asleep irl) but thats it, now i hope she tells all her sorority friends im packing, win-win

sorry id post the vid of her reaction if the video worked... i didnt see, all i heard was she was "oh <> doesnt have pants on"
in the spotty clips i have her looking down a couple times and smiling, but its all choppy, shame i couldnt capture her whole reaction though woulda been interesting

this wasn't wrong, right?

what she saw..

Attachments

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
talking, kissing, he was being a passive girl as usual and this girl is a fucking annoying little slut omg i would go on but its just too ridiculous the crap they were saying, he didn't even have sex with her

so i was really fucking pissed off at him cuz they were loud the whole night (till like 6:00AM) just talking about the most retarded shit and not even fucking (they thought i was asleep), idk if it was cuz i was mad at him or just because i was interested in her reaction... but i decided to get a really obvious hardon and not have the covers on me when she got up to leave nxt morning (i sleep in just boxers) so she could see my dick, idk why i did it, it was kind of exciting though

i tried recording it for her reaction, it worked but the video came out bad for some reason, i definitely saw her looking in the video (pretended i was asleep irl) but thats it, now i hope she tells all her sorority friends im packing, win-win

sorry id post the vid of her reaction if the video worked... i didnt see, all i heard was she was "oh <> doesnt have pants on"
in the spotty clips i have her looking down a couple times and smiling, but its all choppy, shame i couldnt capture her whole reaction though woulda been interesting

this wasn't wrong, right?

what she saw..
:tool:

just my opinion.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Is it just me or is the use of text messaging shorthand out of place here? To me it "robs" from what he is trying to convey. Are people just getting lazy?

Now back to him showing off... I think he was more interested in impressing the girl rather than anything else. Hell, just start walking around nude whenever she is around. Either she will let you know that she is interested or stop coming around giving you some peace and quiet.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this girl is a fucking annoying little slut ...he didn't even have sex with her

...they were loud the whole night (till like 6:00AM) just talking about the most retarded shit and not even fucking

... now i hope she tells all her sorority friends im packing, win-win

Win-Win
You too can spend the night with one of her annoying little slut sorority friends talking the most retarded shit and not having sex.
Win-Win

mjconaz

Experimental Member
Media
I think that's a very passive-aggressive way of getting back at your roommate. Next time grow some balls and tell them to STFU

azrie33

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it just me or is the use of text messaging shorthand out of place here? To me it "robs" from what he is trying to convey. Are people just getting lazy?

Now back to him showing off... I think he was more interested in impressing the girl rather than anything else. Hell, just start walking around nude whenever she is around. Either she will let you know that she is interested or stop coming around giving you some peace and quiet.

because i said omg? lol

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hope you know that it's forbidden to secretly tape someone and publish it online without them knowing. At least I hope it is in the US :mad:

I suppose it depends on what jurisdiction you're in, but in most places, yes, it's against the law.

But we wouldn't really expect COLLEGE students who don't even know how to use punctuation (*gasp!*) to know anything about the law, would we?

Surely it doesn't apply to them...

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Besides the really childish way of how the OP handled this situation I thought this was the worst about his post/what he had done.

I suppose it depends on what jurisdiction you're in, but in most places, yes, it's against the law.

But we wouldn't really expect COLLEGE students who don't even know how to use punctuation (*gasp!*) to know anything about the law, would we?

Surely it doesn't apply to them...

azrie33

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hope you know that it's forbidden to secretly tape someone and publish it online without them knowing. At least I hope it is in the US :mad:

No way YouTube videos have all the time. Plus she'd be the only one who could sue me and to do that shed have to see the video and that woulda been highly improbable