My success with dr. loria

tbone22

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
8 weeks out everything looks good erect even still have visible veins, flaccid looks good after a shake or two. Mostly looks like a post pump penis with the skin over the glan. Looks like I got little more than .5" this round. Started at 4 ⁵/⁸ currently between 5 ⁵/⁸ and 5 ³/⁴. So total of around an inch on 2 procedures. My goal was 5 ³/⁴ so I'm good..

Now they said that you may lose length but that it is temporary. Has anyone else lost length and if so how long did it take to get back to original length. I started at
6 ¹/⁴ and currently 5 ⁷/⁸..

withlove13

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
8 weeks out everything looks good erect even still have visible veins, flaccid looks good after a shake or two. Mostly looks like a post pump penis with the skin over the glan. Looks like I got little more than .5" this round. Started at 4 ⁵/⁸ currently between 5 ⁵/⁸ and 5 ³/⁴. So total of around an inch on 2 procedures. My goal was 5 ³/⁴ so I'm good..

Now they said that you may lose length but that it is temporary. Has anyone else lost length and if so how long did it take to get back to original length. I started at
6 ¹/⁴ and currently 5 ⁷/⁸..
Awesome results tbone. 1 inch girth gain makes a huge difference. Congrats..

tbone22

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So little over 8 weeks and other than the slight length loss, that I have been told is only temp, I notice that my glan gets indentions rather easily I assume from pants,underwear, and sitting position. Does this level out or do I need to adjust something to keep it from happening. I goes back to normal after awhile like the shaft use to but if it's something I can prevent I would like to.. kinda weird whipping it out for the wife and having an indention on it.

On the topic of glans. I believe I understand why you get bigger gains when you do just the glan as opposed to shaft and glan. You have to hold the glan and stretch the penis out when you wrap and this pushes some of the material out. So make sure you grab below the glans when stretching it for your wrap.. this may not be the case but it makes since.

tbone22

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I gotta loose some weight.. got the girth I want and it looks pretty good I think but 1.5 to 1.75 inches of length hidden by the fat pad sucks..

Attachments

Reactions: tripod

Kbeef

Sexy Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
I wonder what size that man in the video started at. 8 inches of girth when flaccid is extremely huge! I kind of like how when he goes to measure completely soft, all that heavy girth starts to hood over the head. He truly has a massive penis after this procedure, must be a constantly huge bulge in his pants.
What would you guys think if you saw a guy that huge hanging soft in the locker room showers?

NaughtyExcitement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
So are you guys who got your head done happy with the results? Is it smooth and look natural? My head got all screwed up with filler and now have bumps around the corona. Which should go away eventually but it's been over a year now and still there.

Attachments

Reactions: TNT125

Eagleschuck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So are you guys who got your head done happy with the results? Is it smooth and look natural? My head got all screwed up with filler and now have bumps around the corona. Which should go away eventually but it's been over a year now and still there.
My lumps were on the shaft got them drain with unsatisfactory results,just got drain again and also another shaft & gland procedure hopefully it’s fix my problem?

GCJ6817

Sexy Member
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
No Response
Help!

Guys, I don’t know if I’m losing my mind, having an anxiety attack, or this is actually happening, but I seemed to have lost 1/4 inch girth seemingly overnight from day 44 to 45.

Here’s the context:

My first 35 days were very up-and-down with gains and losses. I was told to switch to the simple wrap on day 21 and by then I was already pretty happy with the results. By day 35 when I was able to be sexually active again, I was really pleased with the results. My flaccid girth was 5 1/4 inches. I did start having sex. Several times actually. From day 39 to day 42, I went away with a special someone. I had to stop wearing the night wrap because I didn’t want to explain the procedure I had to my partner. Also didn’t have two oranges a day or the sunflower seeds. The trip ended, I came home, everything still fine, and I started wearing the simple night rap again. Everything continued just fine up until day 44. Today, day 45, everything just looked a little bit different. It looked different and felt different in my hand.

The first picture I have attached is day 35 and I’m huge. That’s the 5 1/4 inch girth. The next picture is today and somehow it’s down to 5 inches (slightly under). I’m wondering is this normal? Has this happened to anyone else? Did I do something wrong? Have I had too much sex? Did I screw up by pausing protocol for a few days? Or am I imagining all of this.

Any ideas or words I’d wisdom would be helpful. I began this procedure at 4 1/2 so the full inch gain was totally a blessing. Now it looks like I’ve lost it.

Attachments

tbone22

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your girth fluctuates it did it before the procedure you just weren't measuring it so much.. it depends on hydration and erection quality...... quit worrying and drink lots of water.

Reactions: GCJ6817

GCJ6817

Sexy Member
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
No Response
Well now for another wuestion
Your girth fluctuates it did it before the procedure you just weren't measuring it so much.. it depends on hydration and erection quality...... quit worrying and drink lots of water.
I spoke to Loria earlier today and he confirmed that.