my wife wants to have a muscular man

Damon03

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
we are starting to be a cuckold couple, Previously she only had an experience with a man with a body similar to mine, and the experience was extraordinary!
Now she asks me to be with a muscular man from her work, I feel a little hesitant because it would be a different experience for her.
I need advice or opinions from people who are/were cuckold

LargeUnit

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It’s a slippery slope if your marriage isn’t solid.
Will you be there ? In my opinion, don’t ever let her go alone, I’ve had lots of experience and experiences with this as the other man. Do you know this guy- can he be trusted ? Is he an arrogant guy that will try to make you feel inferior ? If he is in it only for himself, it won’t go well.
I recommend a meeting with some baby steps, maybe she shows off a little first, some flirting or even some playing before she jumps in and fucks him.

Reactions: ShivaLingam

Damon03

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It’s a slippery slope if your marriage isn’t solid.
Will you be there ? In my opinion, don’t ever let her go alone, I’ve had lots of experience and experiences with this as the other man. Do you know this guy- can he be trusted ? Is he an arrogant guy that will try to make you feel inferior ? If he is in it only for himself, it won’t go well.
I recommend a meeting with some baby steps, maybe she shows off a little first, some flirting or even some playing before she jumps in and fucks him.
Yes, I would be there too, he was the one chosen because my wife has known him for a couple of years and the only problem would be that he is somewhat arrogant, he likes to feel superior for being strong.

LargeUnit

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, I would be there too, he was the one chosen because my wife has known him for a couple of years and the only problem would be that he is somewhat arrogant, he likes to feel superior for being strong.
Huge red flag for this type of lifestyle ….

Bull Big Balls

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
full