Naked in Dorms

bro94

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For str8 dudes: when sharing dorms with other guys(hostels dorms/hotel room), what's your general feeling about casual nudity (i.e 0% sexual)? Do you feel at ease to change in front of your mates or walk completely nude to the showers (if ensuite) or even sleep completely naked? Or if not, are you okay if other mates are less modest about nudity in general?
I often stay in hostels and personally never had any issue in going naked to the showers or sleeping fully nude. Again, 0% sexual...

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For str8 dudes: when sharing dorms with other guys(hostels dorms/hotel room), what's your general feeling about casual nudity (i.e 0% sexual)? Do you feel at ease to change in front of your mates or walk completely nude to the showers (if ensuite) or even sleep completely naked? Or if not, are you okay if other mates are less modest about nudity in general?
I often stay in hostels and personally never had any issue in going naked to the showers or sleeping fully nude. Again, 0% sexual...

Well the only time I saw a hostel with open showers it was another room so you will be walking naked on the hostel to get a shower. Nothing sexual but the cameras will spot you.
On the room with a bathroom included would be wird to get naked to go there but if you do it’s ok unless is mixed.
If a hotel has comunal showers I’m definitely not comming back.
Actually comparing against the locker room of the gym hostels has nearly 0 nudity, on my experience.

bro94

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well the only time I saw a hostel with open showers it was another room so you will be walking naked on the hostel to get a shower. Nothing sexual but the cameras will spot you.
On the room with a bathroom included would be wird to get naked to go there but if you do it’s ok unless is mixed.
If a hotel has comunal showers I’m definitely not comming back.
Actually comparing against the locker room of the gym hostels has nearly 0 nudity, on my experience.
Outside the room I've never seen anyone naked, many guys though like myself will walk wearing only underwear if outside (I've even seen some dudes coming back to the room only wearing a towel).
Inside the dorm when there's ensuite showers I wouldn't see any problem in walking naked to the bathroom and I personally done that many times for convenience if in an all male dorm (wouldn't do that with ladies around). Communal showers in hostels I've never seen.
I think I've seen both extremes:
1. dudes who sleep fully clothed incl. shoes or that go to the bathroom to change
2. dudes who don't mind changing in the dorm or walking naked to the showers or even sleeping fully nude (in mixed dorms guys wear at least briefs like myself)

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Outside the room I've never seen anyone naked, many guys though like myself will walk wearing only underwear if outside (I've even seen some dudes coming back to the room only wearing a towel).
Inside the dorm when there's ensuite showers I wouldn't see any problem in walking naked to the bathroom and I personally done that many times for convenience if in an all male dorm (wouldn't do that with ladies around). Communal showers in hostels I've never seen.
I think I've seen both extremes:
1. dudes who sleep fully clothed incl. shoes or that go to the bathroom to change
2. dudes who don't mind changing in the dorm or walking naked to the showers or even sleeping fully nude (in mixed dorms guys wear at least briefs like myself)
On both extremes I think about the sheets, sleeping over people bare ass and dirty shoes can take my sleep I know they clean them but anyway.
Room of four is the perfect number for me on a hostel.

bro94

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Whenever I've shared a room with other guys on trips or whatever, aside if we had to change quick nudity was no big deal but kept in the bathroom. 4+ of us to a single bathroom so privacy was not much of an option anyway.
That's what happen most of the time for convenience reasons. If I'm sharing with guys only I usually quickly change in the room. Most guys in my experience will sleep briefs at night... a few will go naked (I've done that a couple of times... I restrict that to sleep though and don't keep walking around woth my bare ass)

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In college stripped off to go shower in view of dorm mates all the time. It was mutual. We did not hangout naked though. After college I went to a festival with four newer friends from work. The lodging was a college dorm (summer) with all four of us packed into a room that normally accommodated two. It was like 90 degrees that day. We were all sweating … by 2am when we got back to the room it was cooled off enough … a good thing because no aircon. I told my friends I was gonna shower and in a few seconds I was naked and then had a towel around my waist to walk across the hall to the mens showers (typical college shower stall set up, semi private). My friends seemed shocked I stripped in front of them….showered…came back and dressed in front of them. Very funny. I realized later none of these dudes played sports and I might have been the first nude dude they’d seen ever. In the AM when they then navigated the showers and changing process the extent to which they were uncomfortable being in underwear with each other was crazy.

S_Dick

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In college stripped off to go shower in view of dorm mates all the time. It was mutual. We did not hangout naked though. After college I went to a festival with four newer friends from work. The lodging was a college dorm (summer) with all four of us packed into a room that normally accommodated two. It was like 90 degrees that day. We were all sweating … by 2am when we got back to the room it was cooled off enough … a good thing because no aircon. I told my friends I was gonna shower and in a few seconds I was naked and then had a towel around my waist to walk across the hall to the mens showers (typical college shower stall set up, semi private). My friends seemed shocked I stripped in front of them….showered…came back and dressed in front of them. Very funny. I realized later none of these dudes played sports and I might have been the first nude dude they’d seen ever. In the AM when they then navigated the showers and changing process the extent to which they were uncomfortable being in underwear with each other was crazy.
It’s really clear when dudes didn’t do sports growing up, and still have huge hangups about being the slightest bit naked around their buddies into adulthood. I grew up playing sports all my life, soccer, Track, basketball, and I’m used to locker rooms and nudity as you’re walking to the showers getting changed etc.

Whenever I have to share a hotel room, or have shared a dorm with another guy I always tell them “I sleep naked and I might walk to the bathroom at night to take a piss naked, but I’m not just gonna walk around the hotel room all the time naked. Are you cool with that?“ I’m deathly not trying to make anyone uncomfortable but I know myself and I haven’t slept in clothes since I was a teenager. Usually people are pretty chill with it and might even follow suit once they see it’s no big deal.

I did stay with a colleague once and we shared a hotel room I gave him my spiel and would wake up in the morning to go take a piss, somehow every time I’d come back from the bathroom to maybe get back in the bed or put on some pants he would have the lights turned on and I would end up walking from the bathroom back to my bed with my dicks swinging fully exposed between my legs. I think he liked the view

bro94

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Had similar situations. I never really discussed with any of my dorm mates when I slept nude. I've been in the scenario when I had a chat naked with one of my dorm mates - happened during my last stay in a hostel after I woke up in the morning. The other guy was in his boxers and I got out of bed naked... we had a brief chat and it was super casual.

bro94

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It’s really clear when dudes didn’t do sports growing up, and still have huge hangups about being the slightest bit naked around their buddies into adulthood. I grew up playing sports all my life, soccer, Track, basketball, and I’m used to locker rooms and nudity as you’re walking to the showers getting changed etc.

Whenever I have to share a hotel room, or have shared a dorm with another guy I always tell them “I sleep naked and I might walk to the bathroom at night to take a piss naked, but I’m not just gonna walk around the hotel room all the time naked. Are you cool with that?“ I’m deathly not trying to make anyone uncomfortable but I know myself and I haven’t slept in clothes since I was a teenager. Usually people are pretty chill with it and might even follow suit once they see it’s no big deal.

I did stay with a colleague once and we shared a hotel room I gave him my spiel and would wake up in the morning to go take a piss, somehow every time I’d come back from the bathroom to maybe get back in the bed or put on some pants he would have the lights turned on and I would end up walking from the bathroom back to my bed with my dicks swinging fully exposed between my legs. I think he liked the view
In my experience most guys are chill with that. As you said, some guys are definitely shy about being the slightest bit naked in front of other dudes - probably because they never got used to it. Most however would not mind another guy being casually nude in front of them.
I often stay in shared dorms when I travel - been doing so for the past 6-7 years. If I get a male dorm, I'm probably sleeping naked (when it's mixed, I do it in boxers since I don't want to embarass the ladies haha). As I undress - or get out of bed - my bare ass will be clearly visible for some seconds. So far, all guys I've shared the room with have been super chill about it - rarely though they follow-suit.
Has it ever happened to you that another roommate also started sleeping nude after they saw you doing so?

H.ricky

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my experience most guys are chill with that. As you said, some guys are definitely shy about being the slightest bit naked in front of other dudes - probably because they never got used to it. Most however would not mind another guy being casually nude in front of them.
I often stay in shared dorms when I travel - been doing so for the past 6-7 years. If I get a male dorm, I'm probably sleeping naked (when it's mixed, I do it in boxers since I don't want to embarass the ladies haha). As I undress - or get out of bed - my bare ass will be clearly visible for some seconds. So far, all guys I've shared the room with have been super chill about it - rarely though they follow-suit.
Has it ever happened to you that another roommate also started sleeping nude after they saw you doing so?

one of my friends who I live with now didn’t grow up in the same type household as where nudity was extremely casual but upon living together in college and being roommates now they’ve adopted the way of life

but yeah in my experience no one cares about being nude

D

deleted18464931

I get involuntary boners from time to time especially back then. So yeah, considering most guys are as big or bigger flaccid as me fully hard, yeah. Of course when I would start to pop wood I would try to cool down so I wouldn't necessarily be fully hard but I still looked hard just even smaller. Of course my roommate saw my morning wood and even him and a friend walked in on me Jacking off on evening.

Jon1971

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When sharing a hotel room or such, I'll defer to whatever the other guys are comfortable with. The most I'm sleeping in is boxers, but could sleep in a jock, or nude depending on whatever my buddy wants to do. I don't want to sleep nude if it makes my friends uncomfortable, but if everyone else is nude, I'm not going to be the only guy wearing boxers.

If I'm showering I'll even leave the bathroom door open so they can use the toilet/sink/mirror if necessary.

D

deleted18464931

Early in the first semester these two guys from down the hall were in the showers when I got in there. After I put my towel on the hook just outside of the showers as I was walking to an empty shower head the one guy nudges the other guy and says woah he's even smaller than you are. The other guy was around 2inches but was still twice my one inch shrunken poker. He says oh man, as I flushed red all over and as the warm water hit me I started getting hard. And it didn't take long for my little guy to throb indicating that I was fully hard. To which the "small" guy says at least I'm a grower.

D

deleted18464931

For my 21st birthday me and my 2 best friends and 3 girls got a hotel room and went to a concert in Virginia. The next morning I had to piss and had a raging morning wood. When I finished in the bathroom I was coming back to the bed and I heard amber and Erin were giggling. Finally I asked them what was so funny and amber piped up, well we saw you before you woke up and went to the bathroom and your morning wood was poking out of your boxers. Then Erin added yeah and when amber told me you had morning wood only it was more like morning twig. And they cracked up and my friends started waking up and one by one they woke up and asked why they were laughing and they told my 2 best friends and Rachel how they saw my morning twig.

dunk89

Loved Member
Media
When I was in uni halls there was alot of nudity only to boxer shorts and changing under towels. Showers were all curtained. Never saw anyone naked. Saw some semis/bulges in boxer shorts from time to time.

The only nudity I saw was a Uni trip when we went to a halls place in France and the showers there had no curtain. There were walls to the side though up to about chest height. People faced the wall forwards where the shower was so you could see a nice bunch of bare asses walking through :)

It was quite exciting (for me) to be showering next to someone so close knowing they are fully naked and just a peek over the wall away. But I wasnt brave enough to try looking!