narcism & huge cocks

kimwinter

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i wonder if there's a connection between narcism and huge cocks? came to these thoughts throught an experience.

I had about 30 men in my life, mostly all very average, propably 5-6 inches (never measured ii thought). the biggest cock was 7.5 long and 6 girth, which i considered pretty big (and liked the size of it, so i wondered if i was a size queen...)

now i've met this guy, pretty face, nice body, found him very attractive. when we started kissing at his place, i could feel that his bulge was above average. no bad thing for me i thought. when he dropped his pants, it was clear that it was more than just above average.. he was laying on his back, and his semi hard cock was laying on his stomach going far beyond his navel. a very good looking cock, nice shape, nice colour, a little curve downward but apart from that a perfect penis. the only thing it was, yeah, not big but really huge.

the really bad thing about it was, when this guy dropped his pants, he totally changed: the only thing he was concerned with was his penis. he lay there on his back, stroking his cock, just starring at his huge member. he wasn't into getting a blowjob, he just starred at his cock, asking me things like: isn't it a perfect cock? have you ever seen such a big one? do you like my fat cock? and wanted to here my aw. he even asked me to measure it, which i finally did. ok, so know we know it: slightly longer than 10.5, and 7.25 girth. measuring his cock seemed to be the definitive turn-on for him, as it was the only moment his cock was really rock-hard. fucking with him (or better to get not even half of him into me) was shitty as well, me being afraid, no proper foreplay; he not looking at me but starring at his cock even while fucking didn't helped either.
he later told me that he didn't like blowjobs, because, and i couln't believe he said that in a kind of proud tone, you have to stroke such a large cock very hard to get it stiff, which also explained him being quite rude and ignorant while fucking.

ok, to make a long story short, this guy needs girls to worship his penis. but why should we. of course, you find such a huge one only once in, don't know, 1000 or 10000. but apart from being big, whats is it good for? blowjob- no fun for him, fucking, no fun for the girl, so perhaps the biggest deal he can get out of it is to get girls measuring it. sounds kind of sad to me. but hey, who am i to judge, he is proud of it and in love, so everything is fine. just wondered if that's quite typical. have somebody made similary experiences?

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
kimwinter said:
he lay there on his back, stroking his cock, just starring at his huge member. he just starred at his cock, asking me things like: isn't it a perfect cock? have you ever seen such a big one? do you like my fat cock?

LMFAO WHAT AN ASSHOLE!!!! As far as your question...while one's narcissism could be penis-centered, not every dude with a big cock is narcissistic, nor would finding out you had a big cock necessarily throw one into the mirror.

I just can't stop laughing at this jerk. :tongue:

wow_factor

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
kimwinter said:
i wonder if there's a connection between narcism and huge cocks? came to these thoughts throught an experience.

but hey, who am i to judge, he is proud of it and in love...

Hi, first poster here, but this thread rang a bell with me, so thought I'd give my once pence worth :).

My boyf is large - approx 9-10 inches and is very very proud of the size of his willy. He wants me to stroke his ego about it too and he loves it when I say how big and hard he is, how it's the biggest I've had. I don't mind at all, hey all blokes are a bit like that aren't they? Maybe not narcissism but just a little self-love :) Don't all men love their willies?

However, on the flip side, he is always telling me how he loves my body too, going on about my breasts all the time, so hey, it's a bit of foreplay isn't it?

Some can take it too far, like the aforementioned. A bit sad really :eek:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You were right to mention Narcissism, as narcissus was the character in Metamophoses who fell in love with himself, as this guy also seems to have done.

Narcissus is also a flower and this guy sounds like a blooming idiot.

You mention that he is cute and has a nice body, but you don't mention anything about his personality. From what you've related to us he seems incredibly self-centered. If that is not the case and you feel an emotional connection is likely you may be able to explain to him that since you are present during sex you'd like him to include you and your pleasure in the experience.

No emotional connection but you still want to have sex with his "trophy"?
Return the favour and treat him like a blow-up doll, keep him on his back and ride to your hearts content. If he can't stay hard that way, well then, the dolls defective, toss it.

In all seriousness, from what you've written in your post, he sounds like an ass and not worth your time. Not all hung men have made their penis the center of their existence, or even their sexual encounters.

Find yourself a partner who wants to pleasure you as much as you want to pleasure him.

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Gillette said:
Narcissus is also a flower and this guy sounds like a blooming idiot.

Good one!

I just can't stop shaking my head about this. I think if this ever happened to me I would fall off the bed laughing hysterically.

kimwinter

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lost my interest in him just then, so no need to worry. and for sure, there are lousy lovers with small cocks as well. just wondering, why a guy should be so proud of such a gigantic cock, which means in the end of the day: more problems to get hard, problems to find one of those rare size queens, who think that more than 9-10 inches really is a good idea. not being able to enjoy a blowjob, not knowing simply good, unproblematic sex instead of massaging your girls cervix or having half of your penis still out of her vagina. why do they ask: is this the biggest cock you ever had?, instead of asking if the smaller ones were perhaps quite more useful for sex? isn't that a little bit like 'my' guy getting a kick out of being measured by a girl instead of just wanting to have a good fuck?

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
kimwinter said:
...just wondering, why a guy should be so proud of such a gigantic cock, which means in the end of the day: more problems to get hard, problems to find one of those rare size queens, who think that more than 9-10 inches really is a good idea. not being able to enjoy a blowjob, not knowing simply good, unproblematic sex instead of massaging your girls cervix or having half of your penis still out of her vagina.

This guy really did sound like a self (penis?!) obsessed dick. I've never actually had a guy ask "Is this the biggest you've ever had?" or asked how they compared to other guys. My husband knew he was the biggest I'd ever had and he was actually concerned about some of the issues you mentioned above (i.e. especially pain). However, for whatever reason and rare chance, we seem to match up very well vagina:penis wise (and all the other ways of course!). I love his size and he quickly became much more positive about it and aggressive during sex. A good guy really does love to focus his attention on you. And I know when he does that...I love to focus it right back at him!

Kat

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmm interesting...

I'll make things simple, but it will make you think:

1) After acting like an asshole, you still gave it up. Apparently it wasn't quite that bad.

2) Your on LPSG, complaining about well-hung narcissists. This is precisely what many members are including myself. (Ok so I wouldn't have done anything like he did, as I would have worked very hard at pleasing you and less about myself, but that is just me).

3) Men do appreciate compliments. Women REQUIRE them. Women spent more money on cosmetics in 2006 than what was spent fighting world hunger in the same year. Hmmmmm...

Just playing Devil's Advocate here ;)

...OB

LeTraff

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
First I'll state the obvious:

He is a self-absorbed asshole.
Sex has nothing to do with the size or the shape of the penis, but the ineraction between two (or more) people.
You should have told him to masturbate, since that was what he was doing anyway.

And then the narcissism; of course a large penis can increase someone's ego, but that's no excuse to not listening and being a present lover.

Ditch and move on.

Expando1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
kimwinter said:
the really bad thing about it was, when this guy dropped his pants, he totally changed: the only thing he was concerned with was his penis.

And this is different from any other guy how...? :biggrin1:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Some people aren't just attracted to big cocks, they actually have a fetish for them. And that includes some of the men who own them. It doesn't surprise me that many people aren't interested in playing along.

But some are.

http://www.lpsg.org/sex-with-a-large-penis/30884-cock-worshipping.html

(Admittedly, I've heard of more interested men than women)

D_Oldman Rivver

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah, it's him (and thats what hes thinking while looking @ it)....deadbeat. Egotistical Cock Owner (ECO)..is that a new acronym for today? ....but, id say dump the one who is self' obsessed.

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
kimwinter said:
isn't it a perfect cock? have you ever seen such a big one? do you like my fat cock? and wanted to here my aw. he even asked me to measure it

i enjoy a big one as much as the next guy.. but if anyone im with ever asks me such ridiculously egotistical questions i have serious doubts that id be able to contain my laughter... TOTAL turn off.. seriously..wow.. too hilarious..

sucks though.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The guy has definitely crossed a line some way back.

I've been using mine for twenty years and more, and I have to admit that I still think "damn, look at that thing" when I am at full glory. My partners have generally felt the same way, so it has just been a positive appetiser for the three of us.

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's kind of hard to be narcissistic about one's dick if it isn't large, but that's still no excuse. Being in love with yourself makes it damn near impossible for anyone else to love you for you to love anyone else. It's just all around fucked up.

Of course, not all guys are like that and not all people who are like that have "cock narcissism." Blah.