Naughty!

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I hope to see you and me at dinner tommorrow! LOL! IM or PM me to get my number. I am kinda skittish about finding my way there...

I mapquested it. It's not that difficult. I'll send you my number as well. Check your inbox.

I really hope you can come. :smile:

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ah Ha! You filled your inbox and are now attempting to overload the board with what should be PM's, haven't you?:rolleyes: You are adeptly named.

Anyhow, I guess I missed you 5000th, so I will hold off on my congratulatory comments until your 10 000th- get working!:wink:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah Ha! You filled your inbox and are now attempting to overload the board with what should be PM's, haven't you?:rolleyes: You are adeptly named.

Anyhow, I guess I missed you 5000th, so I will hold off on my congratulatory comments until your 10 000th- get working!:wink:

Sir,
I believe you are talking to the wrong person...
What happened to the self effacing man who pledged eternal fidelity? He went to OHIO! I did not fill my inbox... my inbox over floweth with the tributes of others a crucial difference....

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ms Naughty, I am so sad you missed the dinner yesterday. We had a good time. MB and NIC came to my house, and we drove in together, met up with Lex and his handsome date, and a couple of NIC's friends from Richmond. It was good to meet MercurialBliss, good to see Lex and NineInchCock again, it would have been wonderful to meet you. Maybe next time?

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
We had an awesome time. J-Bear (my date) and I were thrilled to see and meet everyone.

NIC_160 had on the fucking coat of life--an exact replica of Neo's trench from Matrix Reloaded--SWEET.

We had a great time --good food, good drinks, snow and good music.

Next time, Sis.

Taking my bubba to the airport in a few--laters.