navy seals

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
sooo saw this picture online of a navy seals calendar, and I wondered if anyone had any of the calendars or pictures. There's nothing hotter than knowing a guy could save your life and then fuck your brains out.

I also attached a really hot pic that has been floating around the web for a while

Attachments

Eaglepath

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had a carepartner whom made is transition in 2003 from AIDS, and Prostate Cancer, who was a Navy Seal. I will call here DB. DB was a Navy Seal in the Vietnam conflict, and kicked out of the Navy later because he was 'gay'. He was an unbelievable person and man! DB could walk into a ballroom full of hostility, and in 45 minutes would have everyone laughing. He had an unbelievable amount of love, charm, and charisma.
Because of ethical boundaries as his caregiver, he and I were just great friends. What an honor!:veryhappy:

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a carepartner whom made is transition in 2003 from AIDS, and Prostate Cancer, who was a Navy Seal. I will call here DB. DB was a Navy Seal in the Vietnam conflict, and kicked out of the Navy later because he was 'gay'. He was an unbelievable person and man! DB could walk into a ballroom full of hostility, and in 45 minutes would have everyone laughing. He had an unbelievable amount of love, charm, and charisma.
Because of ethical boundaries as his caregiver, he and I were just great friends. What an honor!:veryhappy:

wow sounds like a great guy.

samhung

Sexy Member
Media
One of my fraternity brothers became a SEAL and served in the first Persian Gulf war. He was (still is) a sexy man, with broad shoulders, black hair and crystal blue bedroom eyes. Alas, he is straight and has been married for almost 20 years. He is one of the few men for whom I would ever bottom.

trjnhrs9

Expert Member
Media
One of my fraternity brothers became a SEAL and served in the first Persian Gulf war. He was (still is) a sexy man, with broad shoulders, black hair and crystal blue bedroom eyes. Alas, he is straight and has been married for almost 20 years. He is one of the few men for whom I would ever bottom.

So how hung was your bro? Sounds like a handsome guy.

samhung

Sexy Member
Media
So how hung was your bro? Sounds like a handsome guy.

I saw him naked plenty of times at the fraternity house, and he was a shower. His cock was very thick, and probably five inches soft. Don't know how his penis looked erect, but I like to think he was probably 7.5 to 8.

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yesiree.......I worked along side the SEALs my last tour in the Navy (less than 10 years past). On the surface they're really great guys though the arrogant flair is kind of built in. Our country expect the most from this prized select group of men and they in turn demand more than the average from others. It's not hard to meet them. Just hang out on the beach near their barracks on Coronado Island Amphibious Base. Military skin - all over the place....and not just the SEALs.