Need Advice

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are you serious? Pecker, bitchy and catty? Shit, I don't read him that way at all.

Pecker is Pecker - your profile says you've been around for a year, if you haven't figured that out by now well - there may be no hope! Or maybe you just don't read so good?

And Pecker, I love your avatar - I think it's hot, you sauve bastard :wink:

quote]

The problem is that Pecker thinks he is funny and no one has told him that he is not. He is not witty, clever ,nor funny.
Actually, he's very witty AND funny.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Wow, it must be sad to go thru life being a complete ASSHOLE, hiding behind the fact that you are pretending to be funny. I pitty you.
P.S. your avatar if ridiculous and the gayest one I've ever seen here.

Mem. Please read your post again. And again. And again, ad nauseum. This is the reason the guy didn't call back.

This is exactly the reason people think that gay guys are bitchy. It's call permanent PMS. It's not fashionable no matter what you've read or seen in a movie. Oh, whats the use, it's all lost explaining it to you.

YEAH!! Pecker, it's exactlly what was needed.

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mem. Please read your post again. And again. And again, ad nauseum. This is the reason the guy didn't call back.

This is exactly the reason people think that gay guys are bitchy. It's call permanent PMS. It's not fashionable no matter what you've read or seen in a movie. Oh, whats the use, it's all lost explaining it to you.

Agreed.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Now YOU arktrucker are being BITCHY, sucks that you are a Hypocrite.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Now YOU arktrucker are being BITCHY, sucks that you are a Hypocrite.

Not at all, mem. But if you think that I was, I'm sorry. I was merely pointing out a preception of bitchy-ness. But, you're too far into the scene now to understand. One day I'm sure you'll see what I'm talking about. Until then mem, have fun.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not at all, mem. But if you think that I was, I'm sorry. I was merely pointing out a preception of bitchy-ness. But, you're too far into the scene now to understand. One day I'm sure you'll see what I'm talking about. Until then mem, have fun.

If I ask for advice and some PECKER tells me to go hang myself, then yes, I will get Bitchy with him. I think it's important to let him know that he thinks he is funny and that he is not.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh yeah, that's why I hate New Jersy.

I think you hate NJ because if it weren't for NJ in 1781 at the battle of Trenton with George Washington on Chritmas night we would not be the United sates.

YOu also hate NJ because without NJ you would be sitting in the dark.

You are aslo not tough enough to survive in NJ.

Our two greatest living actors are from NJ, Meryl Streep and Jack Nicolson, plus many more great people. What bumfuck state are you from?

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think you hate NJ because if it weren't for NJ in 1781 at the battle of Trenton with George Washington on Chritmas night we would not be the United sates.

Our two greatest living actors are from NJ, Meryl Streep and Jack Nicolson, plus many more great people. What bumfuck state are you from?

I'll preface this with (I'm being bitchy, now) Had you taken time to see his profile you'd know he was from Pennsylvania. And how is it that if it weren't for New Jersey he's be sitting in the dark? You think that Edison was the only one that developed a light bulb?

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Recapitulation
http://www.geocities.com/goreofgalway/Noose.jpg