neil patrick harris

One of the few successful actors to break through both movie and mainstream television. I know he is not the first, but we don't hear bad things about Neil at all.
 
One of the few successful actors to break through both movie and mainstream television. I know he is not the first, but we don't hear bad things about Neil at all.


One of the few successful, openly gay, actors to break through both movie and mainstream television. I know he is not the first, but we don't hear bad things about Neil at all.
 
One of the few guys who did nothing for me when he was a teenager but now I think is hot.


Same here. When I saw him in Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle, it was a whole different story. I don't know how I missed the transition, but for me he went from Doogie to hunk.

...And what a great role-model for people in general and especially for gay guys!
 
I just watched it on my DVR, he has ages quite well. Too bad the writing on last nights show sucked rhino balls IMO :-(


You got that right...with the exception of the air traffic controller skit. What a waste of talent. SNL hasn't been the same since Tina Fey resigned as head writer...old Seth Myers just isn't cutting it.