New Avatar

B_HappyHammer1977

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well_endowed said:
Yes, it's called a conversation - much like you tried to initiate yesterday in private...come on keep up!

Now can we get back to the topic at hand

This "girl"....if you slept with her, why did you think those stolen photos were actually her?

Because they were a bloody good likeness. Oops, sorry! I'm repeating myself again! Of course I know you know all this already because you've gone back and shown the original post that she was on.

Bla bla bla...come on, keep it coming...

well_endowed

Just Browsing
Media
Alley Blue said:
The motivation is all making sense now.

Well I consider a private message saying this:

HappyHammer1977 said:
Well don't start shit if you can't handle it back you little cunt!
There's better things to do than have arguments about this.

...as an invitation to extend the conversation

well_endowed

Just Browsing
Media
HappyHammer1977 said:
Because they were a bloody good likeness. Oops, sorry! I'm repeating myself again! Of course I know you know all this already because you've gone back and shown the original post that she was on.

Bla bla bla...come on, keep it coming...

Bloody good likeness...hehehehe

Come on, think up something better than that!

well_endowed

Just Browsing
Media
HappyHammer1977 said:
I've given up on insults...it doesn't suit me. Like dresses, so I hear!

Oh right, yea, good one, witty etc.

But let's recap:

You're a liar
You came here with a second identity and created a litle wank fantasy
You were too stupid to carry it off
You are too stupid to continue talking to

Ta ta liar!

Next step: adding you to ignore!

Feel free to call me gay or cunt or any other insult you can think of. I'm sure it wil be deeply witty, cutting and rather telling.

B_HappyHammer1977

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You do know this is very embarrassing for the both of us...people are reading and thinking us both sad. Me sad because you have brought up assumptions that were wrong from a long time ago. And you sad that you are keeping it up. Let's just stop eh? There's better things to do.
Let's just agree to disagree. You and others think I made 'fit blonde' up. Fine. Leave it.
Who wants a cuppa?!

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well_endowed said:
One of a series that ended with me saying any more would be deleted unread (then deleting the next two that arrived)

Next was this thread. Happy?

I was a little lost as to why this became so heated ( hey, we don't even treat the most ruthless liars to all this "air time")....... but I understand where your comming from now.

B_HappyHammer1977

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HappyHammer1977 said:
I've put up a new avatar, for a limited period shoppers, as certain individuals don't seem to believe who I am (for reasons unbeknownst to me!)
Don't worry you West Ham fans, the old one will be back and my ugly mug will be gone!!

(Can't seem to be able to make pic bigger...any comments?)

Does anyone know if you can make the avatars bigger?

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
in the end, does it really matter?

if they are the same person or if they aren't, let them (or him) just have this thread.

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
sexycobra said:
Although I've only been a member for a few weeks, I've also been lurking here for quite a while.

I don't have proof that well_endowed is telling the truth, but, for what it's worth, a lot of people here arrived at the same conclusion regarding the HappyHammer / Fit Blonde story. I've also always been very suspicious of that TVman character who wanted to do a documentary on big dicks in the UK (incidentally, HappyHammer is the only one who claimed to have talked to that person).

Having said that, I think that we should leave the guy alone. He's going to regret having made that mistake for the rest of his LPSG life, and there's no point rubbing it in. So, well_endowed, I think you proved your point, but now it's time to move on to something else.

:eek: "Cooler heads..." " I was SHOCKED, I tell you, SHOCKED!":eek:
Thanks, "sexycobra" for a most excellent response. These two guys are in a pissing contest that neither can win. There's no way of knowing if one (or both of them) is a jerk but the important thing is that IT DOESN"T MATTER!!! As "sexycobra" said, LET"S MOVE ON!!:mad:

well_endowed

Just Browsing
Media
caneadea said:
:eek: "Cooler heads..." " I was SHOCKED, I tell you, SHOCKED!":eek:
Thanks, "sexycobra" for a most excellent response. These two guys are in a pissing contest that neither can win. There's no way of knowing if one (or both of them) is a jerk but the important thing is that IT DOESN"T MATTER!!! As "sexycobra" said, LET"S MOVE ON!!:mad:

Yes, let's have this site turn into a spunk fuel stop. Let's have wank hunters like HappyHammer play games to massage their ego while they massage their cocks.

I'm sure you'd be all for that given your own suspect claims.

(As for telling which is a jerk - aside from yourself of course - check the evidence...duh)

Another cretin to ignore, but at least he's old and will die soon