New mandingo titles

dedovedde

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,

I'm starting a new thread since Mandingo is back working with different companies othen than WCP and there's a lot of stuff coming up from him apparently. So to start this thread here's a link to some preview videos/pics of an upcoming anal scene with Annika Albrite for dogfart:

http://galleries.cuckoldsessions.com/movies/01/?nats=MjM5MTQ6MjoxNw&content=anikka_albrite

I've also read somewhere that DF will be releasing a threesome scene with Karlee Grey and Sara Luvv as well. Just seen pics though..I'll post a link to previews as soon as I find some.

If you're awared of some news about NEW Mandingo stuff please share it here. If you're looking for old & rare scenes please don't post here 'cause this ain't the place. There's some posts regarding Mandingo old scenes that are rare so use them (i.e. https://www.lpsg.com/threads/looking-for-a-rare-mandingo-scene.293920/)

Hopefully I was clear enough.

So let's start diggin'!

Tenaciouswilly

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She did but that other chick ruined it for me. Anyone got the link yet??

I agree in some ways. Piper deserves a one on one. I looked through my resources and it could be a while before it's released or it could be anytime. There's no set release date and this is the kind of scene that will get pirated pretty heavily. Whenever I do find it I'll link if no one else has.

YankeeJoe

Legendary Member
Media
People are such critics here. 90% of the content here just bashes him like they can throw dick better. This should be called the Mandingo bitch thread
I agree. Sometimes his videos are boring because the direction or production is crappy. All Mandingo has to do is get it up and start fucking. He's very gentle for a large guy and doesn't seem to be trying to hurt them like some other stars. And he's not going to throw all his dick in at once because he's too big even for some experienced actresses.
Frankly, I'm not sure it's easy to wield such a powerful tool. And 99.99999% of us will never know.

floopypoo22

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well for those who aren't crazy about the last one, myself included, this one should perk you up a bit:

https://www.blackedraw.com/ella-hughes-with-mandingo

I love her red hair! Wish she wasn't British and think she's got a tad too much booty for my tastes, but I'm still expecting this to be a quality scene.

ghost0211

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
10 bullshit posts for every link.. "new mandingo titles" is not "obsessed bullshit"
Stop
Yeah i think I'm done sharing new shit to this thread. Seeing that it's called "new Mandingo titles" and not bull shitting homos who obsess over centimetres and film.

ugb

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lilly Ford's pussy looks so awesome wrapped around Mandingo's cock
7a7moh1obtba.jpg

theluke

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Poor Mandingo. One of the biggest dicks out there, still boring.

Do something different once in a while!! Do a gloryhole video. Or do a CFNM video. Get together with Gianna Michaels again. Do a REAL milf video, or a bbw, not these fake milfs.

Do anything different, instead of the same 10 minute scenes he has done 100's of times : Mandingo appears on set. Has his white towel or sweatpants on. Already erect. Sucking. Some fucking. Has to pull out several times. Some more sucking and some fucking. Has to jack himself off, while he makes a face like he's in pain. 1 stream of cum. The End.

His best videos are the ones that aren't his typical 10 minute fuck videos. The BJ video, where he starts out completely soft for instance.