Cn62N0pUEAAQvPv.jpg

...with Kate Dior (when?)
CnBaL-cUIAA8Elp.jpg

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
he needs a manager or something. I mean, between Frednice, Blacksonblondes, Clips4sale... he should get his content and career organized.

it looks like you can write him on Frednice.com and have him show up at your daughter's bat mitzvah if you like.

This one doesn't look promising....

Reactions: dlfellow

YankeeJoe

Legendary Member
Media
he needs a manager or something. I mean, between Frednice, Blacksonblondes, Clips4sale... he should get his content and career organized.

it looks like you can write him on Frednice.com and have him show up at your daughter's bat mitzvah if you like.
Really? Weird. "Oh daddy, I want Mandingo! Please! Please! Please!."

I guess he'll put the "bat" in bat mitzvah.

Reactions: dlfellow

theluke

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Poor Mandingo. One of the biggest dicks out there, still boring.

Do something different once in a while!! Do a gloryhole video. Or do a CFNM video. Get together with Gianna Michaels again. Do a REAL milf video, or a bbw, not these fake milfs.

Do anything different, instead of the same 10 minute scenes he has done 100's of times : Mandingo appears on set. Has his white towel or sweatpants on. Already erect. Sucking. Some fucking. Has to pull out several times. Some more sucking and some fucking. Has to jack himself off, while he makes a face like he's in pain. 1 stream of cum. The End.

His best videos are the ones that aren't his typical 10 minute fuck videos. The BJ video, where he starts out completely soft for instance.

phenomenon

Cherished Member
Media
Frankly that Harley Quinn scene looks amazing when you consider the typical quality of his own productions. Look at the rest of his own FredNice stuff, this looks damn near Brazzers quality by comparison.

I'm really not big on Leya Falcon either, but seems a bit harsh to call her hideous.

But truth be told, the irony with this dude is that the worst stuff he is in is the stuff he's producing/directing. The best stuff he's in comes from Jules Jordan or Mason or MimeFreak (ArchAngel) - and sometimes Dogfart.

theluke

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That is indeed a nice video (btw, i like the 'toy' comparison). It's a nice video, because it's not his typical boring video.

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

nomeutente80

Expert Member
Media
That is indeed a nice video (btw, i like the 'toy' comparison). It's a nice video, because it's not his typical boring video.

You didn't understand what I meant.
Mandingo generally is boring, with no passion and carisma and so he should be used like in that scene, like a toy.
That scene is great just because he does nothing, he just let his partners do the job.

aham3x

Sexy Member
Media
Onde possible match

RETWEET @LanaRhoades for #DogfartGOTM If She Wins She Will Do The #MandingoDance With @fred_nice #WOW #Mandingo

millionman

Legendary Member
Media
His recent scene with Brooke Wylde was excellent. She really went after him throughout the scene and elicited two loads from him in the scene with actual full blast cum shots, which to say is rare is a huge understatement. I'm not sure if the criticisms pre-release were because of her looks or perceived capability in her scenes, but this was one of the best I've seen from him recently. I think at the end of the day we need to see him put with girls that are going to have fun and enjoy themselves in the scene. He is, in many ways, just a stunt cock.

floopypoo22

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
His recent scene with Brooke Wylde was excellent. She really went after him throughout the scene and elicited two loads from him in the scene with actual full blast cum shots, which to say is rare is a huge understatement. I'm not sure if the criticisms pre-release were because of her looks or perceived capability in her scenes, but this was one of the best I've seen from him recently. I think at the end of the day we need to see him put with girls that are going to have fun and enjoy themselves in the scene. He is, in many ways, just a stunt cock.

I agree, but yes, my own personal criticism was that she's not particularly attractive. She's not downright ugly either, but you'd think they could find some better looking co-stars with her same enthusiasm and size queen nature.

Reactions: millionman