New Study: Index Finger Predicts Penis Size

Choose the option that describes you the best.

• I am a heterosexual male and have a longer ring finger

Votes: 148 38.7%
  • I am a heterosexual male and have a longer index finger

Votes: 34 8.9%
  • I am a heterosexual male and have equal length ring and index fingers

Votes: 36 9.4%
  • I am a homosexual male and have a longer ring finger

Votes: 104 27.2%
  • I am a homosexual male and have a longer index finger

Votes: 30 7.9%
  • I am a homosexual male and have equal length ring and index finger

Votes: 30 7.9%

• Total voters
L

likespineapple

On the other hand, I suppose one might presume the same only on the basis of the fact that male members here are members of a forum that is ostensibly for the purpose of discussing big dicks.
Yeah, I think bisexuality and homosexuality are much more common on here than heterosexuality, even from just scanning the percentages. Of course, that does not mean that 100% straight does not exist.

partyplayer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Penis Size: It May Be Written in the Length of His Fingers | TIME.com

This article claims that the ratio of your index finger to your ring finger may be linked to penis size. Basically, the longer your ring finger is in relation to your index finger, the longer your penis is. After reading this I checked my hands and noticed that the fingers on my left hand are about equal and on my right hand the ring finger is much longer. Interestingly enough, just like my left and right hands, the left side of my penis is 6.5 inches long while the right side is 7.25 inches long, thus giving it a curve.

Here are my hands and my penis to demonstrate. I'd like to see if this holds true with others. Do you guys with large penises have long ring fingers?

Attachments

hunter13

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Penis Size: It May Be Written in the Length of His Fingers | TIME.com

This article claims that the ratio of your index finger to your ring finger may be linked to penis size. Basically, the longer your ring finger is in relation to your index finger, the longer your penis is. After reading this I checked my hands and noticed that the fingers on my left hand are about equal and on my right hand the ring finger is much longer. Interestingly enough, just like my left and right hands, the left side of my penis is 6.5 inches long while the right side is 7.25 inches long, thus giving it a curve.

Here are my hands and my penis to demonstrate. I'd like to see if this holds true with others. Do you guys with large penises have long ring fingers?
Bro, fyi, wat happen if my ring finger is longer than my index finger on both my hands? Wat does that mean?

derrick10

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've heard of this before and it's not true. They also try to apply this to straight men versus gay men. They say that if the ring finger on a man is shorter than his index finger that it indicates he is gay. These sts old wives tales and are unfounded.

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
This is generally true and based in scientific fact, so it is not "nonsense." Of course there are exceptions to every rule, so it doesn't mean that the theory holds true 100% of the time. But that's not really the point...

The index vs. ring finger theory is based on correlations that can be traced to prenatal testosterone levels. It's not one of the old "wives' tales," where it's based on overall hand size, etc. Those are indeed silly.

Other signs of higher prenatal testosterone levels include men with broader shoulders, deeper voices, etc. If a man demonstrates multiple low-testosterone traits, he almost always has a small penis. The more of these traits demonstrated, the more likely this will be the case.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
on my right hand, my ring finger is almost as long as the "bird" finger next to it and way longer than my index finger.

on my left hand,my ring finger is just a little longer than my index finger. I'm right handed btw, and 7.5 x 6.5

Joegrant43

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I find that the look of your hands can tell the look of your penis. Big Bucky's hands resemble to look of his penis. The look of my hands resemble the look of how my penis looks.

docdeath

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This s the most stupid survey I have seen on these pages.
As long as my fingers can reach inside my woman's pussy and make her cum, THAT'S ALL that matters!
That and my fingers are long enough to make ME cum when I masturbate!
I, my woman and every woman I've ever been with are perfectly happy with the length of my fingers and cock!
With all the positive feedback I've gotten throughout my life regarding either, or all, I am perfectly happy with my fingers AND my big cock!
You know what they say about guys with big hands and big feet!!!

Big gloves and big shoes, (and some of us have big cocks too)!!!

Last edited: