NFL player Ray Edwards

behrstar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe He should have fluff before.......not showing good for a guy of his stature

As a guy that is 6'7" tall and 280 pounds of muscle and a little extra, I gotta say I am no slouch ( nothing compared to many members) but it looks less-than due to the size of my physique. 7 inches on a 7 foot man looks way different than 7 inches on a 5 foot guy!

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
DAMN! I just LOVE me some dark muscle! Those pictures got me boning up! Would love to be tackled to the ground by that physique. To feel those big arms wrap around me and bury me in his chest - mmmmm! Take me from behind, to feel his goatee tickle the back of my neck and those nipple-rings digging into my shoulder-blades.....

Thank you blkbro510!

powerplaya

Experimental Member
Media
Simply beautiful!!!!! He posted another picture on twitter to show he doesn't give a flying fuck about that website posting these pics. Of course they were trying to imply he's gay, but not all men wear boxers. And when you have a body like that, or hell a body like anything there's nothing wrong with being confident and taking mirror pics. Many of us do it...He says now he's going to come out with a calendar,,,,hopefully he'll pick up an underwear endorsement deal too.

powerplaya

Experimental Member
Media
As a guy that is 6'7" tall and 280 pounds of muscle and a little extra, I gotta say I am no slouch ( nothing compared to many members) but it looks less-than due to the size of my physique. 7 inches on a 7 foot man looks way different than 7 inches on a 5 foot guy!

^^I tried explaining this to my sister. Theres a video vixen who claims she slept with Shaq and that he wasn't as big as she'd expected. When you have a body that big and that long whatever you have between your legs may look "small" simply because of it's surroundings. Put shaqs dick on Derick Fisher who's short and compact (compared to shaq) and I'm sure there'd be no complaints. It is what it is. Some folx just don't get it.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hoooo-SHIT! Thanks for that bath-tub pic, blkbro510! Mmmmm.....that is going to give me some hell wet dreams! DAMN, that man is just too fine for words!

Luvbeautifulcock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is my 1st post. Does anyone have any pictures of this gorgeous, sexy piece of meat. I saw a picture once of him in his underwear and all I could do was have a big smile on my face. Can someone please post some pictures of him in his underwear. And give an estimate of the size of his dick. Thanks!