Nick Oliveri - Zobs.org
QOTSA | Pictures - Nick Oliveri

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
isn't it "olivieri"?

He has an attractive cock and the balls are impressive but I don't find him very physically appealing.

I think his butt looks flat, but the rest of his anatomy looks impressive.

In case any one was wondering, these pics are supposedly from a Rio de Janeiro show, and he was arrested for it.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He's got a sort of Earth/Moon thing going on there with his balls, maybe he should get that checked out? (By a doctor) :confused:

A friend of mine has balls and a sack like Nick Oliveri's. After he asked me about my cock, I asked him about his balls and sack, my buddy's response was that he had to pick between going commando in loose fitting pants or wearing boxer briefs, boxers or briefs were both uncomfortable.

Of interest:
mondo_270.jpg

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
A friend of mine has balls and a sack like Nick Oliveri's. After he asked me about my cock, I asked him about his balls and sack, my buddy's response was that he had to pick between going commando in loose fitting pants or wearing boxer briefs, boxers or briefs were both uncomfortable.

I can understand, I was just curious as to whether or not having a big one and smaller one was an indication of possible health problems. :smile:

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can understand, I was just curious as to whether or not having a big one and smaller one was an indication of possible health problems. :smile:

Almost all guys hang at two different levels and most guys have two different sized balls, just that with some guys it more noticeable than with others.

Reactions: Elgindude16

gluben

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In case any one was wondering, these pics are supposedly from a Rio de Janeiro show, and he was arrested for it.

Well, He does it often and he likes to show his cock in front of thousends people...
I'v downloaded "rock in Rio" festival, but his cock was always hidden by the guitar, he was naked just for 3/4 songs, than he re-dressed with a pair of pants..
I don know which concert this pics are from:wink:

gluben

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight