Nick VS. Aaron Carter

devlon

Legendary Member
Media
i dont care how much nick is packin in front (although from that gif of him thrusting while dancing it looks nice and big) ...

it's his juicy and bouncy ass that is hot .. there is a pic from that set where he is in the water with khaki shorts where he is obviously wearing no underwear and his meaty ass is all but exposed .. mmmm m m mmmm

anyone speculate on if he has a thick blonde bush or if he shaves?

Reactions: Balljunkie

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Minus the Crystal, he sounds excellent.

I had heard he wasn't too bad of a guy, just has an issue with clingers.

I'd never want to cling to him but I he's...icky. If you like tweaked out, vapid, hypocritical Hollywood types, he's your boi.

If he cleaned up he may turn around. I still have hope for him. Right now he's sick.

tannie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wait all till his other new movies come out esp. Factory Girl.It is a hot sexscene there with Sienna Miller!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
That was pretty good, he still only had a range of 3 expressions a la Norma Shearer. His last installment of Star Wars, Revenge of the Sith was great. IMHO it's his best work. He's as his best playing homicidal.

Yah, I like it when he screams at people. His voice breaks when he shouts, I chuckle. To be fair though, he really does get worked up, and the man cries well.:rolleyes:

Wait all till his other new movies come out esp. Factory Girl.It is a hot sexscene there with Sienna Miller!

It's about time. His sex scenes have been weak, thus far. It's time he "stretched" out and got naked. People want to see, methinks.