Nick VS. Aaron Carter

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Yah, I like it when he screams at people. His voice breaks when he shouts, I chuckle. To be fair though, he really does get worked up, and the man cries well.:rolleyes:
It's about time. His sex scenes have been weak, thus far. It's time he "stretched" out and got naked. People want to see, methinks.

I think he sat in the darkness of a soundstage and watched Ryan Phillippe do his stuff. Hayden isn't looking well these days, I hope he cleaned up long enough to do good work. He usually does. Aside from all else, he's batshit crazy.

tannie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope you don't see him full frontal,his butt only and the same by Chasing Temptation only here he is nude in the bathtube!

What he isn't crazy and look hotter than before in his new one Jumper!

tannie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why you don't like him?He is very nice to all where meet him.I know a lot of them!He has this bad boy look yeah,but he don't wanna play everytime the bad one.Stop it to bash him all the time and he is an actor not a hollywood star.He have said this in an japanese interview last year!

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Why you don't like him?He is very nice to all where meet him.I know a lot of them!He has this bad boy look yeah,but he don't wanna play everytime the bad one.Stop it to bash him all the time and he is an actor not a hollywood star.He have said this in an japanese interview last year!

How actors are in interview and how they are in real life are entirely different things. As an actor he has that indefinable something that makes the difference between having star quality and being a supporting actor. He's improved a lot in his craft, a very steep curve in fact. His range is somewhat limited but he's become very good playing characters that range from brooding to psychopathic. I'd like to see him do something else. He's not quite butch enough to play a cop, maybe a good satyrical comedy. As a human being...he leaves a lot to be desired. He has a terrible drug problem. He has enough internalised homphobia to be a closeted gay man in real life yet bash gays on TV. His mood depends on his level of drug intake and how many days it's been since he's slept. Between films he really lets himself go, in many ways. If he cleans up, we may see a new Hayden. I've had the opportunity in my life to be around many people in many aspects of the entertainment industry. Fame in itself does not impress me. The same rules apply to all people. I'll look forward to his new film regardless of anything I just said. I do enjoy his work.

tannie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What are you talk about drugs?He love to drink beer and vodka,but I never heard from drugs!

phdinsac

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it's obviously a fake pic. it's not photoshopped well. that head doesn't go with the body.

Heron

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is that real? His head looks to large for the body.