Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nine Words Women Use

1. Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are
right and you need to shut up.

2. Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

3. Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

4. Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

5. Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)

6. That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women
can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard
before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

7. Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome.

8. Whatever: Is a women's way of saying FUCK YOU!

9. Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking "What's wrong?" For the woman's response refer to #3.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My only correction would be to number two, "Five Minutes."

If she's getting ready, it means half an hour. Five minutes is "five minutes ago" if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually, that's 19 words, or 18 if the sigh counts as one (or, is not loud which is often more indicative.....).

When it comes to women, precision can be vital.:smile:

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's one worse than all those put together. No more ominous phrase exists in the English language, not even "we know you have relatives in Hackensack" -

[Mr Maestro - Drumroll, please ...]

"We have to talk."

This one is unrecoverable. Best thing to do is move, immediately. Buenos Aires might be far enough.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Busted!

My signal phrase is usually something like "Are you sure that's how you want to speak to me?" while I'm tapping my foot. I'm sure I look like an elementary school principal.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Busted!

My signal phrase is usually something like "Are you sure that's how you want to speak to me?" while I'm tapping my foot. I'm sure I look like an elementary school principal.

to which the conversation usually ends with Mme Zora's word #10, "fucktard!".

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
to which the conversation usually ends with Mme Zora's word #10, "fucktard!".

Haha, cussing is fun for me, as long as I'm making jokes or lobbing insults, I'm not really mad. When I get really mad, I'm prim and proper!

So NOW what do you have to say for yourself, young man?:biggrin1:

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nine Words Women Use

1. Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are
right and you need to shut up.

2. Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

3. Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

4. Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

5. Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)

6. That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women
can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard
before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

7. Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome.

8. Whatever: Is a women's way of saying FUCK YOU!

9. Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking "What's wrong?" For the woman's response refer to #3.

This all belongs in the list of "Nine Words with Meanings that Archetypically Immature Women (Stuck With Even More Archetypically Immature Men) Use". Puh-lease:rolleyes:. I don't associate with anyone who acts like that.