No Pubes Shaved Look On Grown Men _ Yes Or No

D

deleted814719

I say, "to each his own". I shave my cock shaft, balls, and about an inch above my cock. I trim the remaining pubic hairs to about 0.5 to 0.75 inch. I personally like the look and my wife seems to enjoy NOT getting any pubic hairs in her mouth when performing oral.

I LOVE the look of a completely bald pussy.

To me, a full bush on either a man or woman is not a great look. But again, "to each his/her own".

Makesmehappy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Reactions: OKCLane

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I try to keep my actual balls and cock shaved, and the area right above the cock. But I dont go with the full shaved look, cuz I tend to carry some fat in the pubic area, even when I've been super lean, so it looks better with some hair. I do trim it though so it doesnt look like a forest lol. But yeah the main thing is to keep the cock n balls shaved. Makes it better for whomever is sucking u

Slightly trimmed or natural, my boyfriend is about 8” and natural pubes and I love it! Cannot stand shaved, my ex use to; looks horrible. Love to get my face in a nice bush.

tallandslim67

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Reactions: OKCLane

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Gonna be honest. First time I saw a mate with completely shaved pubes I honestly thought he was ill or something. Of course, this was back in the 80s when fur was still in.

A few years ago I had a lover who asked if I ever thought about shaving my balls and shaft. So I tried and have been doing it ever since.

She definitely showed her appreciation, and I don't think I've received a negative review.

Bobbie1952

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I went smooth from my nose to my toes for 25 years but last summer I decided I didn’t want keep up with the maintenance so I let it grow out. Then yesterday I had to have an angiogram and they shaved my groin for the procedure. It was functional I suppose but not pretty so today when I was allowed to shower, I shaved myself smooth. I guess I’ll keep it that way for a while.

batnballs67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gonna be honest. First time I saw a mate with completely shaved pubes I honestly thought he was ill or something. Of course, this was back in the 80s when fur was still in.

A few years ago I had a lover who asked if I ever thought about shaving my balls and shaft. So I tried and have been doing it ever since.

She definitely showed her appreciation, and I don't think I've received a negative review.
I think I've chimed in already that I'm not a fan of guys shaving. However, if it makes your partner happy and more action comes your way because of it, I'd do it, too.

JBmike

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like there to be at least some pubic hair, I'm not into totally shaved, especially when it's a shaved island in the middle of hairy thighs lol

Reactions: diver6

I agree that completely shaved doesn't look appealing on some guys, but most of the time I do like it better that way.

Reactions: Reglee and bijockfl