No underwear

Tender: i never go naked around the house, but i do wear some pretty skimpy things...
also if SB and i are watching a movie, after the kiddos are in bed, i usually wear very little...
but in general, im decent enough to answer the door...
Tender

Andrea: Tender -
you ever been with another woman?

Andrea xxxx

Tender: you mean shopping?
yeah...
:D

no way.
why do you ask?
???
Tender

Andrea: Too bad.
You sound really nice.
...me neither.

erm...
I best go to bed.

Andrea xxx

Tender: [quote author=Andrea link=board=women;num=1067907203;start=20#23 date=11/11/03 at 18:36:20]erm...
I best go to bed.

Andrea xxx[/quote]

no doubt lol!
Tender

gigantikok: [quote author=Andrea link=board=women;num=1067907203;start=20#23 date=11/11/03 at 18:36:20]Too bad.
You sound really nice.
...me neither.

erm...
I best go to bed.

Andrea xxx[/quote]
WOAH! Looks like you are getting hit on, Tender! ;)

Doesn't surprise me, I bet you're quite the catch! lol

Tender: perhpas i was hit on.
perhaps it was just tired sillyness.

either way,
no harm done.

but thanks for the compliment Gig!
:-*
Tender

Andrea: Put it this way ....
it wasn't tired sillyness.
;D

Andrea
xxxx

berkeleyerin: I don't wear clothes around the house much, but I live alone. In fact, the only time I really put anything on is if someone is coming over.

However, I've found that naked and cooking do NOT go together! :)

wvalady1968: [quote author=berkeleyerin link=board=women;num=1067907203;start=20#28 date=11/12/03 at 21:36:45]
However, I've found that naked and cooking do NOT go together! :) [/quote]

So TRUE!!

gicast: I must say that I'm not the most modest person while in my own home, I have two small children (girls-thank God)
I seem to either walk around in panties while getting ready to go somewhere, and in the evening after the kids are asleep next to nothing also, for my hubby's benefit! I do like pretty underwear, hate bras with a passion! So sometimes I do those panty/thong/t shirt type sets.

One day I was in a towel and fixing my daughter's hair. It kept falling off. so I finally left it off. Continued with her hair....she then starts bouncing my boobs!!! I'm like, "Stop it!" Crazy girl! So I obviously need to correct this little habit.. :-[

Nasty_girl: I actually do not wear underwear often and when I do it is only a G string.

Gives you so much more freedome and access if the need arises.

roedhunt: Being the youngest of three girls, my privacy was constantly invaded. I hated it. To this day, I feel violated when a woman is in my company when I change, pee, or around when I do anything private... Just because we are "all women", doesnt mean squat to me.

Anyway, to the question. I grew up wearing the skin tight jeans and getting constant yeast infections. So, now I believe in comfort. Granny underwears!! hahah I do sleep nude... I toss and turn so clothes strangle me. I tried to wear thongs but I kept trying to pull it out of my ass! hahah :D

I really don't need a lot of breast support, but my nipples are so big, they poke out of any shirt. I tried the pastie thingies, but it did work. It just enhanced them. I have gone without underwear, but the vagina odor/smell/whatever-you-call-it, is apparent on the crotch and it makes me feel unclean. So if it is just for a couple of hours, no problem.

As for around the house... I have always lived with someone.. ie: parents, sister, bf, daughter, so going around nude or in the undies was unthinkable. Now living alone after a lifetime of being conservative, it is so hard to "be free". I still have the oppression of being walked in on. It is a habit I'd like to shake, because I hate wearing clothes. It does make me feel vulnerable tho..... :-/

Any ideas ladies?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=Andrea link=board=women;num=1067907203;start=20#21 date=11/11/03 at 18:16:29]Tender -
you ever been with another woman?

Andrea xxxx[/quote]
*pop* Everybody loves a little HLA.

emilywee: I almost always wear underwear when I go to work, makes me feel more 'together' I guess. But I enjoy going pantyless when I'm on a big night out, like going on a nice date to a restaurant/club. If I'm already dressed to my best and looking sexy, then it's natural for me to go without the underwear without extra effort. Otherwise, the other most frequent time (as long as I'm not having my period) is when I'm being ultra-casual like on sunday mornings, going grocery shopping in my jeans or sweats without undies.

shortchanged: I'm currently 47 and in ALL those years i've never had the good fortune of sneeking a peek at a commando type.......

.........though i've jumped on every opportunity to gaze upon those womanly delights presenting "incognito".  :eek:

jnjbrown: Most of the time I do go pantiless. Only during that "time of the month" do I make sure that I keep panties on, and when I go to my classes. But other than those times, I enjoy going places or just staying at home with no panties on under my clothes. And most definitely when I am at home I do not have a bra on. I don't like wearing them either, but I really can't go anywhere without one on. If I could get away with not wearing one when I leave the house, I would.

bigdick04: when i am at home i love going around my house naked if i don't have anything to do that day.  It just feels so liberating to walk around my house with nothing on but a smile . :D :D

valleygirl69: I wear thongs everyday, i love them and i have tons!!! Dark colors, light colors, bright colors, flowers, animal print, sheer, cotton, velvet, satin, silk, itsy bitsy, even crotchless!! It my prize collection, lol

jessinathensga: underwear....
IN my house im usually naked or wear a teeshirt...

Other than that I usually wear them...speical cases aside...

Sleep naked

and must wear a bra...if not i feel abused and hurt too much....too many black eyes