D
deleted1194034
Guest
yas gworl…
View attachment IMG_8141.MOV
View attachment IMG_8141.MOV
Anyone have a better quality version of this image anywhere? I know we’ll never see it uncensored but a better quality version with the ball would be great cause his V lines make me rock hardView attachment 62913331View attachment 62913351
That will never be possibleugh…. Someday soon there will be a way to remove emojis, stickers, etc…and that day can NOT come soon enough. Omg like 30 different images just popped into my head that I’d start with lol.
he posted megan twerking willingly, even though he has a girlfriend - but the thing is no one questions it as we all automatically think he’s just a stan which he probably is - which is not the most common occurrence with straight men but go him!You do know that 99.9% of str8 men want to fuck megan thee stallion, right? They'll do anything to get in them jeans. Just ask Ginuwine.
this better ?Anyone have a better quality version of this image anywhere? I know we’ll never see it uncensored but a better quality version with the ball would be great cause his V lines make me rock hardView attachment 62913331View attachment 62913351
Lmao why would him posting Megan have anything to do with having a GF? Is his gf worried she’s gonna hop off stage and hook up with him?he posted megan twerking willingly, even though he has a girlfriend - but the thing is no one questions it as we all automatically think he’s just a stan which he probably is - which is not the most common occurrence with straight men but go him!
A hundred years ago it would have sounded insane that you could look up famous dicks on a website as well. Don’t shit on my dreams lol.That will never be possible
Dicks uploaded to the internet and removing emojis from a photo are two very different things. You can't remove emojis from a photo, it's part of the photo. Removing it would just leave a hole in the picture.A hundred years ago it would have sounded insane that you could look up famous dicks on a website as well. Don’t shit on my dreams lol.
Stickers and emojis are placed onto an original photo. There is an original photo that the owner has, which they then add an effect to. If someone found a way to download the photo as a file, break it down into code, and remove effects, it is indeed possible.Dicks uploaded to the internet and removing emojis from a photo are two very different things. You can't remove emojis from a photo, it's part of the photo. Removing it would just leave a hole in the picture.
You clearly don't understand how any of that works and it's obviousStickers and emojis are placed onto an original photo. There is an original photo that the owner has, which they then add an effect to. If someone found a way to download the photo as a file, break it down into code, and remove effects, it is indeed possible.
To be so abrasive towards a complete stranger for saying he hopes there’s a way to remove emojis from pictures some day is uncalled for. I’m only here because Noah Beck is attractive, not to be told how photo editing software works by someone I will hopefully never encounter in the real world. Please don’t respond to this. Not a single person on here needs more negativity this year.You clearly don't understand how any of that works and it's obvious
It's always the same "I'm only here because ____ is hot" excuse when people realize their argument isn't going anywhere.To be so abrasive towards a complete stranger for saying he hopes there’s a way to remove emojis from pictures some day is uncalled for. I’m only here because Noah Beck is attractive, not to be told how photo editing software works by someone I will hopefully never encounter in the real world. Please don’t respond to this. Not a single person on here needs more negativity this year.
Yet you keep replying when you realize it isn’t going anywhere….how tired are youIt's always the same "I'm only here because ____ is hot" excuse when people realize their argument isn't going anywhere.
I blocked them so I can’t see what they’re saying, but I wanted you to know I appreciate your comment. They seem very sad, and very lonely, I could never be that negative of a person…but then again I’ve had sex with a real human recently and something tells me they haven’t felt the touch of a human in a long, long time…Yet you keep replying when you realize it isn’t going anywhere….how tired are you
I'm well rested, thxYet you keep replying when you realize it isn’t going anywhere….how tired are you
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.