Fucking in love with him. Bet it gets nice and big DamnLil bulge
Fuck. Look at those legs. So goodi’m obsessed with him, he’s getting so much more muscular but not in a bad way View attachment 120458141
Oh to be a fly on the wall in that locker room.he’s got such hot teammates too, this is jack panayotou. would love to see buck and jack side by side in the revolution locker room showersView attachment 117739441View attachment 117739461
oh totally dude! message me!Oh to be a fly on the wall in that locker room.
God that bulge. I’m gonna think about it all night long. glad I’m not alone in my obsessioni just KNOW his dick is big ugh View attachment 108962921View attachment 108962931View attachment 108962941View attachment 108962961
Haha your definitely not aloneGod that bulge. I’m gonna think about it all night long. glad I’m not alone in my obsession
bro ne time u wanttWe should make a group chat were we can talk about him
Sounds good!bro ne time u wantt
omg his ass??? View attachment 123123171
with justin rennicks gone, buck’s got no competition for best ass on the team now lol hope we get some nice pics yeahthinkin' we get lots more after the game tomorrow. that assssss.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.