Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I was raised by parents who taught me at a VERY young age about how easily a pretty young lady can get herself in a problem she cant get out of. The internet is no exception. As an attractive woman who has a healthy fear of strangers and horny men who could be serial killers for all i know. It should concern her to an extent. Its a healthy thing to be aware of what pandoras box cant be closed as easily as we would like.

Women are known for teasing men and wanting to back off as soon as we dont feel comfortable. Men are not like that. Why do you think strip teasing is such a lucrative business? Why do you think it doesnt work the other way around? Because womens psychophysiological response isnt the same.

NJQT and i have spoken in threads about how just being hired as a pretty face answering phones can get you backed up in a corner face to face with a man who is very aggressive.

There are also men all over the internet with ways to find out personal information about you. Give them an erection and the already mentally unstable have even more reason to make a statistic out of you.

Now that i've had time to get my blood sugar back up, i hope this makes more sense!

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never thought and I never will write threads about girls members. Besides most girls members are fake anyways but I know that the real girls members arent comfortable with it.

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alright, ALRIGHT. I'm not 12. I'm 20. I have four guns and an axe handle in my room, so im good to go.

Duder is one of my favorites Bedhead. We talk often. His attention is well returned by myself!

Furthermore, thanks for all the attention! I'm probably going to get called an attention whore now.

Bring on the pain son, bring it on.

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I heard rumblings about you having some sort of issues with me..
Why go to the effort of posting a fake thread about how much you care about me then BedHeadRed? What's your real motive here?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Honey, the motive behind the post was explicitly explained about 5 posts above this one. If you read it and honestly discount it as illogical, you are stupid.

I might not have a lot to like about you, but i dont want to see the type of weirdos i know exist out there try to get any funny ideas. I am wise enough to admit that truth. I think it was expressed.

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get it but you're.... like.. pulling a 180?

You're concerned but calling me self-concious...

and "You haven't won the hearts of nearly as many people as you think."

I don't feel like do.. give a shit?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Just go back to your usual big girl business. Im not self conscious and you can ask anyone here, I dont think higher of myself than i should. I used to be your age and there is nothing wrong with being a strong young woman, but you think you know it all and anyone older than you can admit you have a lot to learn. I was trying to be somewhat civil about it but i can tell your attitude changed about it when i came back and read all of the responses. I figured i could kick it up a notch and convey the message in a stronger way. But thats ok, you and your guns and all...you have it all. Don't worry about any of us here paying attention to you and your "fans".

I'd appreciate someone noticing if i could be headed for trouble...even if i didnt like them personally.

Obviously others saw it for what it was worth even if you didnt.