Nude Beach Experiences

Jackson12345

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I went hiking at blacks beach in San Diego this past weekend and had a great time. I went with a buddy and the weather was amazing. We’re both bi and there were tons of guys, mostly our age, late 20s to late 30s. Laid out for a bit, with clothes on then decided to head back. We ran into a super chill guy with a big soft cock. He was totally naked and it was awesome chatting with him. He showed us around a bit and we hiked with him on a few trails. We stopped and talk at a look out and he started getting hard. We watched his cock go from soft to rock hard and it was huge. He asked if we wanted to compare so we pulled out shorts down and we all stroked a little bit for each other. It was super hot and really fun. Really cool guy. We’re young and not openly bi except to each other. It was awesome to be in such an accepting place where there are other guys like us. Definitely will go back.

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I went hiking at blacks beach in San Diego this past weekend and had a great time. I went with a buddy and the weather was amazing. We’re both bi and there were tons of guys, mostly our age, late 20s to late 30s. Laid out for a bit, with clothes on then decided to head back. We ran into a super chill guy with a big soft cock. He was totally naked and it was awesome chatting with him. He showed us around a bit and we hiked with him on a few trails. We stopped and talk at a look out and he started getting hard. We watched his cock go from soft to rock hard and it was huge. He asked if we wanted to compare so we pulled out shorts down and we all stroked a little bit for each other. It was super hot and really fun. Really cool guy. We’re young and not openly bi except to each other. It was awesome to be in such an accepting place where there are other guys like us. Definitely will go back.

did he get to cum for u 2 see?

NickJ21

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It is always a feeling of freedom when you take off all your clothes and feel a breeze between your legs. On hot summer days it is great to feel your ball hang low and have your dick stand rock hard while looking at other men... and have the occasional hookup. I higly recommend a (gay) nude beach. If you start chatting to anyone, you might feel more at ease and relax for other things. HAVE FUN

and when you see me... do come over and say "hello"
View media item 5858221

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is always a feeling of freedom when you take off all your clothes and feel a breeze between your legs. On hot summer days it is great to feel your ball hang low and have your dick stand rock hard while looking at other men... and have the occasional hookup. I higly recommend a (gay) nude beach. If you start chatting to anyone, you might feel more at ease and relax for other things. HAVE FUN

View media item 5858221
probably do more than just say hello......

steveh9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

View media item 5858221
If I saw you like that, i'd for sure, cum over. fun!

Reactions: aldawg and NickJ21

hardonistic

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
never been to a nude beach before and pretty sure even tho some nudists aren't sexual I would instantly get hard once I'm naked, its like a trigger for me - naked = semis or rock hard boners

is that normal at a nude beach do people just ignore it?

elklindoxxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Gunnison Beach in Jersey. No 'inappropriate' behavior, the park rangers are hiding looking for anything. So much so as we were headed back to our car, they warned my partner to 'cover up' because she was walking in the parking lot wearing her thong.

Reactions: RG97
D

deleted20763331

Haulover is the best.
Ive been to SanFran's but weather usually not hot enough to bring out the nudes. I was there it was in the 60's so felt nice to walk naked but very few others even on the beach. There are other beaches down the coast that are unofficial and work bc they are so remote. I went to one and there was only one other nude there and I scared the shtt out of him when he heard me until he saw my naked self and erection and he relaxed. Apparently there are onlookers that throw rocks at nudist from the cliffs.
The Provincetown beach was ok, dirty sand, nothing like FL beaches, but neither a lot of nudes there. Youre supposed to only be nude at the actual beach, but I stripped naked at the car and walked around nude, not even with a towel or anything. A lot of gays wearing shorts who would maybe strip naked for a few seconds then get dressed again, wtf? I did get away with walking nude downtown on the crowed streets, I guess I didnt "get caught" good thing. I was just too hard to put clothes back on so stayed nude.
Haulover is fun. always perfect weather beautiful sand and hot guys. Only be nude on the beach part, you cant get away with venturing out. I didnt try here, but did wear a tiny little penis thong to get there... Walking down to the straight section felt a little weird bc there are kids, but staying on the gay end you feel better.
There was a guy who came to the gay section, fully clothed, and looking like a duche bag with his clothes, and there was a hot woman nude. I guess on the gay side bc nobody would look at her or bother her, but this straight guy sat where he could stare at her. I was offended for her, so put my towel down near her. laid with my feet towards him, spread my legs so my anus is n his face and it wasnt long until he left

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Agree with the consensus that Haulover is pretty awesome. I'm here today, though, and although it's quite busy, I'd say less than 40% are nude in the nude section. Most are certainly in bathing suits. Still the weather is gorgeous and the sand is warm under my bare butt, so I can't complain

Clrwtrdlbud71-fl

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Clearwater, Florida, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
so put my towel down near her. laid with my feet towards him, spread my legs so my anus is n his face and it wasnt long until he left
Haha! Classic, love it, good foe you for helping the gal!

Linkguy13

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
All the clothes come off and I get fucked either trade clothes or I get paid for my clothes.I have only had them stolen leaving me nude a couple of times.
I went to a beach in Washington and since I was three only one there I stripped naked sat on a beach towel and 3 young guys walked looked surprised and kept on walking. It wasn't a nude beach.

• Haha
Reactions: Kanashi and B_er