amixof123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I've been practicing yoga on and off for a couple of years now. I just recently tried out a class here in Miami that's completely nude and it's only men. (I saw an old thread that made me curious about it so I decided to try it out) It was amazing! It was so relaxing to just be naked and free while doing yoga with some fellow guys who were not judgemental. The atmosphere was great and the guys were so nice and welcoming. I only became erect once during the down time when the instructor placed his hands on me. Haha but other than that, the class was great. There was some sexual tension between a couple of guys there though at the end. We were able to release it in the showers afterwards. So that was a bonus.

Has anyone else had good experiences with some other nude yoga classes? This instructor also offers some massage and tantric classes which I'm also curious about. Has anyone tried tantric massages?

satopper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I heard about a nearby men's naked yoga class late last year and have been attending it for several months. I'm not as limber as most of those attending, but I sure have improved in the last few months. I also found it to be very relaxing, fun, and a great way to meet people. The instructor is very helpful and makes adjustments for those of us, like me, who can only do part of the postures.

So I've been practicing yoga on and off for a couple of years now. I just recently tried out a class here in Miami that's completely nude and it's only men. (I saw an old thread that made me curious about it so I decided to try it out) It was amazing! It was so relaxing to just be naked and free while doing yoga with some fellow guys who were not judgemental. The atmosphere was great and the guys were so nice and welcoming. I only became erect once during the down time when the instructor placed his hands on me. Haha but other than that, the class was great. There was some sexual tension between a couple of guys there though at the end. We were able to release it in the showers afterwards. So that was a bonus.

Has anyone else had good experiences with some other nude yoga classes? This instructor also offers some massage and tantric classes which I'm also curious about. Has anyone tried tantric massages?

I'd like to read about what went down in the showers...

D

deleted300444

Chicago has quite a few nude yoga choices.

D

deleted972421

I am a huge fan of nude yoga, have been doing classes for 11 years. For those who are apprehensive about trying yoga, please know it is a non-competitive sport, you are not judged and you should not compare yourself to what others in the class are capable of doing. You move and progress at your own pace and I guarantee you will benefit from it, whether it be increased strength, better balance, more flexibility, or a greater sense of calmness. It's an activity that can be practiced regardless of age and it's a great opportunity to meet new people with similar interests. As for being naked, it removes the constrictions clothing may cause, or it's just an added incentive to go to class when you may not be in the mood. Google naked yoga classes and the city where you live.

Sailingbear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Treyburn, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I know there are several in the Raleigh area. Have seen them on the meet up site. One of the guys at the gym goes weekly and likes it. Said it was nonstop sexual and really made you concentrate on your poses. Might try it when I grow some bigger balls. Just feel funny posing in general, much less nude.

D

deleted972421

I know there are several in the Raleigh area. Have seen them on the meet up site. One of the guys at the gym goes weekly and likes it. Said it was nonstop sexual and really made you concentrate on your poses. Might try it when I grow some bigger balls. Just feel funny posing in general, much less nude.
In the 11 years I've been doing naked yoga, it's never been sexual. Maybe I've seen a half dozen erections in that time period. Everyone is busy concentrating on yoga.