Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is this the usual practice for physical exams with the doctor?
This was the first time I have ever seen this doc. My old doc retired and closed up his practice. It was a different experience then my previous physicals.

Reactions: sprinter78

Tony56

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This was the first time I have ever seen this doc. My old doc retired and closed up his practice. It was a different experience then my previous physicals.
Back in the day that was pretty common for physical exams. My exams in college and for years after were full nude, done by a retired Army doctor. Modesty is not in their vocabulary !

chewy83

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Back in the day that was pretty common for physical exams. My exams in college and for years after were full nude, done by a retired Army doctor. Modesty is not in their vocabulary !
I'm not normally a person that is modest about being naked. But being on display for so long to someone I didn't know was different. Lol.

Reactions: orangeC and Tony56

Sneaker1st

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Exactly, it was common sense for medical examinations at school to happen collectively. All boys naked side by side while the doctor searched for any obvious sign of illness. Such practice is very inappropriate these days; Besides the individuality issues, it was a superficial examination with a very poor predictive value. It happened to me at school and in the army when I was older. :emoji_head_bandage:
Unless it's a public health emergency, we have better practices to screen a particular population for a specific illness. :mask:
Besides the ethical and best practices of medicine, it's hot to see these images. :imp: For the sake of fantasies.

63DA1B4B-5303-4F63-9136-8033281E52E5.jpeg

I have restored this old picture a couple of years ago.

ellipses

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Exactly, it was common sense for medical examinations at school to happen collectively. All boys naked side by side while the doctor searched for any obvious sign of illness. Such practice is very inappropriate these days; Besides the individuality issues, it was a superficial examination with a very poor predictive value. It happened to me at school and in the army when I was older. :emoji_head_bandage:
Unless it's a public health emergency, we have better practices to screen a particular population for a specific illness. :mask:
Besides the ethical and best practices of medicine, it's hot to see these images. :imp: For the sake of fantasies.

View attachment 87121281
I have restored this old picture a couple of years ago.
Unless staged, how do these photos even come about? Excuse us whilst we pose for a pic and you stand there and wait

Sneaker1st

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Unless staged, how do these photos even come about? Excuse us whilst we pose for a pic and you stand there and wait
No idea. Maybe it is staged. Alternatively, this situation could be so typical for that period and culture that those doctors neglected the basics of patients' rights. It wouldn’t surprise me.
Even the word patient is controversial these days when referring to a person seeking health care, but it is still new for many. ;)

AHandfull

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Certainly a number of naked doctor encounters in my lifetime done particularly notable. But one related experience that made me laugh. Bad hip so I go in for an x-ray wearing the gown and underwear and after she snaps the pictures, she goes into her little dark side room to take a look to see how she did. She's talking to me as she does this. So I walk through the door behind her in the dark and I am looking over her shoulder at her computer. There's my entire pelvic region, the outline of the underwear that I was wearing and my semi and nuts flattened to the side. I said you have to be kidding me. How is it that you can see the band of my underwear, you guys told me to leave it on? It runs right through the hip that we're supposed to be evaluating. And how is it that Big Jim and the Twins show up in an x-ray? She had just taken a sip of her Coke and she coughed and spit it all over her keyboard and after recovering and sputtering, she claimed it was the funniest thing she's ever heard. I said impressive though huh? She shot me a look.

J32

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So I had a leg injury and because of some clot issues I needed to get an ultrasound on my leg. They went from the groin area all the way down to my calf. The woman who did the exam was young and cute Filipino girl with a thick butt (they always look great in scrubs). She told me to strip down to my underwear and get under a sheet. Before I did though I fluffed up a bit. She sat down and made conversation. She had a lanyard with the Lakers logo so we started talking about the team and had some playful banter. She started the ultrasound and applied the gel near my groin area. It felt so great like she was gonna lube me up. I began to grow but her hand was not close enough to actually touch my cock. After a few minutes I was rock hard. When she would turn to look at computer I was just stare at her ass. She was sitting on a short stool with wheels and leaning forward like she was in a cowgirl position.

But when she went to clean the gel from my groin area she lifted the sheet to see what she was doing. I wear boxer briefs and the short type that are pretty high on the leg. So when I’m fully hard my head sticks out the bottom a little. She lifted the sheet and I kept going on about the Lakers as if I was unaware of what was going on beneath the sheet. It looked like she enjoyed the view because she was careful to get every last bit of gel and was looking under the sheet for a bit. The last time I had one they wiped the gel with a towel in about 3 seconds and moved on.

She didn’t say anything but by the time she was down to my calf I was leaking precum. I had thought about maybe seeing if this “encounter” could lead to something but she mentioned “her husband” was a big Lakers fan and defied against it.

Beardon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am 63 years old and since the age of 35 I have had a yearly physical exam! I had my first prostate exam at the age of 18 during my pre-college physical. I waited until I turned 35 to have my second prostate exam. During all my exams, I have been underwear clad or completely naked while donning an exam gown. I have stood completely naked in front of numerous doctors by the exam's end. I only schedule male physicians and feel comfortable standing completely naked in their presence! Many doctors have seen me in various states of arousal including dripping precum.
Sounds like you’ve had a bunch of great medical exams, etc. I have lots of stories about my primary doc as well as my young handsome urologist. Have had some prostate issues along the way that have needed some treatments. My cock and balls have been on display many times in his office with other associates, nurses, techs and interns. Let’s share some stories, if you’d like.

Attachments

charlie59horse

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sounds like you’ve had a bunch of great medical exams, etc. I have lots of stories about my primary doc as well as my young handsome urologist. Have had some prostate issues along the way that have needed some treatments. My cock and balls have been on display many times in his office with other associates, nurses, techs and interns. Let’s share some stories, if you’d like.

charlie59horse

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From real exam! Screenshot from hidden cam video!

Attachments

RazorUniverse

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So with me and my doctor I am very open and honest with him..... when I first started to go to him I was place in a room and the nurse got blood and and oral swabs . Then she had me strip to nothing to get my height and weight then she looked at my chart and on it I indicated I was gay and was receiving anal so she had me lean on the table to get an std anal swab... she left and I was just naked and my doctor came in and honestly I was hard by then ... he looked and said it seemed healthy and we did our stuff and he said he wanted to do an prostate / hemriod check since I was a bottom.... I see hike ever year at least .. he Is open minded and gay so never an issue to talk to him... last year I was with a guy and he had put me in chasity and constance plugging .... well he told me to leave it on at the apptment and gave me a key to unlock when needed ..... so I go and I get naked for this cute guy nurse and he looked at me. I was so embarrassed but the nurse just said and I quite good job lol... the doctor comes in me locked plugged and naked, we go over the ussal.. then he talks to me about my chasity and plug... then he has me remove my chastity device and boom hard cock, he feels my balls and cough... then I trun around for the butt check and he plus out my plug ... I began to stroke my cock ... he sits there and waits till I cum with his fingers in me... we finish up and I lock and plug back up
Very good doctor you have.