Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Has anyone been to crunch on 19th street? Didn’t even know there was a location there.

I’m gonna be back in the gym next month and I’m probably going to leave NYSC. Not entirely sure.

right now I’m stuck between life time gym and crunch, and i can’t decide on which one. I’ve heard good action happens at crunch on 38th, I think some 23rd, but I’ve never heard about the 19th street location.

Reactions: Alextate817

wants2havefun

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has anyone been to crunch on 19th street? Didn’t even know there was a location there.

I’m gonna be back in the gym next month and I’m probably going to leave NYSC. Not entirely sure.

right now I’m stuck between life time gym and crunch, and i can’t decide on which one. I’ve heard good action happens at crunch on 38th Street

The Crunch on 38th Street was once a really fun place, especially when they had those maze-like showers in which it was so easy to take someone in with you and not be seen.

Alextate817

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

right now I’m stuck between life time gym and crunch, and i can’t decide on which one. I’ve heard good action happens at crunch on 38th, I think some 23rd, but I’ve never heard about the 19th street location.

I just recently started going to Crunch. But I have only been to the location on 54th. I definitely will try the other locations. After NYSC, I need some attention and eye Candy.

Reactions: TranHlong

Alextate817

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m still trying to hold out for NYSC. I know we all have our own experiences with them and some jumped ship to other places and what not but for some reason I still have hope lol. Hopefully before this year is out most of these gyms, NYSC, Crunch, Equinox and others start to reopen their saunas and steam rooms. But slowly but surely. And I know once that happens there’s going to be fun stains everywhere lol

Reactions: gymman2020

JPLN98

Expert Member
Media
The Bronx, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

19th street Crunch is really cute and that’s about it, exposed brick, strobe lights, nice equipment and hot guys as well. There’s no sauna or steam room and cruising is slim to none. I’ve never experienced or seen it there. The action at 38th street is pretty good but their sauna is very small and sometimes it gets extra crowded, especially when action is going on because no one wants to miss out, lol. It’s easy to hook up in the showers as well. But yeah, I’ve had such great memorable experiences there, hot guys, big dicks… get a guest pass for a few days and check it out!

Susanonyc

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
19th street Crunch is really cute and that’s about it, exposed brick, strobe lights, nice equipment and hot guys as well. There’s no sauna or steam room and cruising is slim to none. I’ve never experienced or seen it there. The action at 38th street is pretty good but their sauna is very small and sometimes it gets extra crowded, especially when action is going on because no one wants to miss out, lol. It’s easy to hook up in the showers as well. But yeah, I’ve had such great memorable experiences there, hot guys, big dicks… get a guest pass for a few days and check it out!

have you had any experiences at tribeca or 23rd? I tribeca is super cruisy, but I’d prefer 23rd because I’m always in Chelsea.

JPLN98

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
have you had any experiences at tribeca or 23rd? I tribeca is super cruisy, but I’d prefer 23rd because I’m always in Chelsea.

Tribeca was the go to after 54th’s steam room shut down. It was a guaranteed good time there, but it died off a few years back in my opinion. Once it opens, I’m sure it’ll be just as lit as it was before! A few of the gym attendants knew what was going on and I once saw one of them looking into the steam room door just shaking his head while guys were going at it… eek! =\. Jerking, sucking, groups in the shower, etc. Some guys have taken it way too far and will fuck bareback in there. That’s where I draw the line. It got to a point where it was just over the stop and I would just leave the steam room and sauna and frequent another location for a bit. The shower set up is pretty fire there with long curtains… you can’t see underneath them. 23rd has no steam room or sauna, but the aesthetic is really nice, super clean, club feel, it use to be an old David Barton Gym. They kept a majority of their stuff. The locker room is pretty large and there’s a back area that you may be able to cruise, but I wouldn’t risk it…

SamAdams123

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Tribeca was the go to after 54th’s steam room shut down. It was a guaranteed good time there, but it died off a few years back in my opinion. Once it opens, I’m sure it’ll be just as lit as it was before! A few of the gym attendants knew what was going on and I once saw one of them looking into the steam room door just shaking his head while guys were going at it… eek! =\. Jerking, sucking, groups in the shower, etc. Some guys have taken it way too far and will fuck bareback in there. That’s where I draw the line. It got to a point where it was just over the stop and I would just leave the steam room and sauna and frequent another location for a bit. The shower set up is pretty fire there with long curtains… you can’t see underneath them. 23rd has no steam room or sauna, but the aesthetic is really nice, super clean, club feel, it use to be an old David Barton Gym. They kept a majority of their stuff. The locker room is pretty large and there’s a back area that you may be able to cruise, but I wouldn’t risk it…

Fucking raw in saunas/steamrooms/showers is pretty standard at all NYC gyms lol. It was a pre-COVID normal. What's over the top is full on orgies.

JPLN98

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fucking raw in saunas/steamrooms/showers is pretty standard at all NYC gyms lol. It was a pre-COVID normal. What's over the top is full on orgies.

Really it’s not… I can’t say what goes on behind the curtains in the shower, but from my experience in the sauna and steam room, I’ve only seen it happen a few times! Orgies/groups consisting of sucking and jerking, yes, but NEVER barebacking… that’s too fucking far! Most guys walk out when that shit happens, it’s not just me.

SamAdams123

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Really it’s not… I can’t say what goes on behind the curtains in the shower, but from my experience in the sauna and steam room, I’ve only seen it happen a few times! Orgies/groups consisting of sucking and jerking, yes, but NEVER barebacking… that’s too fucking far! Most guys walk out when that shit happens, it’s not just me.

Well in my experience, I see it all the time. ALL the time. Maybe they don't do it when you're around.

Susanonyc

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’ve seen barebacking happen on two occasions, and the guys didn’t even try to hide it. There was also one time we were group jerking in the sauna and a guy came up to me, took my dick, and tried to put it in his hole — even I was taken back. But i pushed him off. Other times guys have asked me to fuck them but i decline every time.

gymman2020

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I went to crunch on 23rd last week Monday and saw two guys fuck in the last stall, it was like maybe 6 o'clock. I was shocked to see it. the lockers way in the back are cool but I wouldn't chance it, if you like getting undressed its good for that showers are okay too but they have doors.

JPLN98

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve seen barebacking happen on two occasions, and the guys didn’t even try to hide it. There was also one time we were group jerking in the sauna and a guy came up to me, took my dick, and tried to put it in his hole — even I was taken back. But i pushed him off. Other times guys have asked me to fuck them but i decline every time.

Maybe it’s happening more and more due to PrEP. I’ve had a few guys I’ve jumped into the showers with that wanted me to fuck them raw but when I mentioned I had a condom in my gym bag they would decline… sigh… I mean what can you say!

But all and all, fuck in the showers, not in the open saunas and steam rooms, way too risky! I guess the same for jerking and oral, it’s not like it’s any better, lol.

Susanonyc

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Maybe it’s happening more and more due to PrEP. I’ve had a few guys I’ve jumped into the showers with that wanted me to fuck them raw but when I mentioned I had a condom in my gym bag they would decline… sigh… I mean what can you say!

But all and all, fuck in the showers, not in the open saunas and steam rooms, way too risky! I guess the same for jerking and oral, it’s not like it’s any better, lol.
Maybe

I actually thinks it’s hotter jerking in the sauna. Something about feeling the sexual tension build up and knowing that other guys want to jerk off but won’t move until someone makes the first move makes me so horny. It’s just not the same in the showers/locker room.

Susanonyc

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I went to crunch on 23rd last week Monday and saw two guys fuck in the last stall, it was like maybe 6 o'clock. I was shocked to see it. the lockers way in the back are cool but I wouldn't chance it, if you like getting undressed its good for that showers are okay too but they have doors.
I’m planning on going here soon. Does the gym usually get busy? Do people actually keep their masks on here? And would it be easy to show off in the showers?

JPLN98

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe

I actually thinks it’s hotter jerking in the sauna. Something about feeling the sexual tension build up and knowing that other guys want to jerk off but won’t move until someone makes the first move makes me so horny. It’s just not the same in the showers/locker room.

Yep, it was my motivation to go and workout, lol. I miss it a ton… I miss seeing hard dicks under towels, guys adjusting themselves, guys sitting with their legs wide open, all of it!

Jondoe90

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Agree! Most of the time Iv been given the opportunity to top a guy in the gym it’s always spit and stick, if I say let me get a condom Iv never been turned away but usually things like the gym are in the moment and not planned so raw is always the most common.