Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’m planning on going here soon. Does the gym usually get busy? Do people actually keep their masks on here? And would it be easy to show off in the showers?
You can show off in the locker area more than the showers, the walk to the shower from locker can be nice too. The shower doors are foggy glass. One time I jacked off to this guy across from me, soon as I was done a bathroom attendant walked by

Reactions: Susanonyc

Susanonyc

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You can show off in the locker area more than the showers, the walk to the shower from locker can be nice too. The shower doors are foggy glass. One time I jacked off to this guy across from me, soon as I was done a bathroom attendant walked by
Foggy glass? Yikes. That sounds risky. But I’ve done riskier things, so I’ll see what fun I can have there when I go.

gymman2020

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think the mayor announced he wants the city to reopen on July 1 - what are the chances that includes the saunas...?
I mean if you open back up the city, that includes everything in the city. Which also means subways run 24/7 now

Reactions: Susanonyc

Susanonyc

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think the mayor announced he wants the city to reopen on July 1 - what are the chances that includes the saunas...?
Probably at limited capacity. I’ve heard that some gyms are doing like 2-3 people at a time for the time being. Can’t imagine that it’d be any fun though. We’ll just have to wait and see I suppose.

Susanonyc

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Crunch 59, 34, 38, & tribeca are super cruisy. I’ve had most my luck at crunch tribeca though.....even during COVID the way the showers are set up make it super easy
Funny, i was actually going to go today! Maybe I’ll check it out sometime this weekend. Does the gym usually get busy? I don’t really want to go if there are lots of people

jjj888

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've been going to tribeca for a while. It's definitely quieter on the weekends which can make it better if the timing lines up with someone else. At least when ive gone there have been a few others either in the morning or early evening

Susanonyc

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've been going to tribeca for a while. It's definitely quieter on the weekends which can make it better if the timing lines up with someone else. At least when ive gone there have been a few others either in the morning or early evening
What about weekdays? How busy does it get? Good to hear it doesn’t get busy on the weekends though. I’ll for sure be going most weekends since that is the case.

jjj888

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I usually just go in the afternoon or evenings after work and its definitely busier during those peak times but its never too crazy packed. Some of it could just be due to pandemic times but it's still a nice setup. I'm definitely looking forward to the sauna/steamroom reopening

Susanonyc

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I usually just go in the afternoon or evenings after work and its definitely busier during those peak times but its never too crazy packed. Some of it could just be due to pandemic times but it's still a nice setup. I'm definitely looking forward to the sauna/steamroom reopening
Can you be more specific about “peak” times? Sorry, just wanna avoid being in a gym when it’s super crowded lol

Duncano

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I go to Equinox Sports Club at Lincoln Square mostly, but I heard the Equinox on 76th is more cruisey. Anyone else go to the upper west side EQXs and have any suggestions?

Reactions: gymman2020