Obama's Moderate "Armor" Penetrated re his "spiritual leader"

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...I do find it funny though how the NY Times and NBC had nothing to say on this, but the Times printed that article on McCain which had absolutely no support. ...
Did you mean this kind of "no support"?

Or this kind?

Or this kind?

And so on.

Look, any political candidate who stands on a podium with a Pastor in this election, be they Republican or Democrat, has a "Pastor Problem". They should just say no.

jeepman87

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No. Sorry I should have been more clear. I was not talking about that. I was talking about McCain and the alleged "Inappropriate relationship" the times ran like 3 weeks ago.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No. Sorry I should have been more clear. I was not talking about that. I was talking about McCain and the alleged "Inappropriate relationship" the times ran like 3 weeks ago.
Oh yes, I see. That certainly fizzled. I was only interested if it showed there was a big lobbying connection, because I would have been disappointed in McCain. I am one who could live with McCain as President, but not if it turned out he is a hypocrite when it comes to bigtime lobbying. When it comes to Washington, I don't care who you are having illicit sex with, as long as you keep clear of the corporate special interests.

I was disappointed with his Fallwell thing, but I have forgiven him that. It was hard for him to predict in 2006 that the religious right was going to lose so much influence. These days, he is on top of the Republican world, regardless of the fact that the religious right won't support him. I say good for him.

It is interesting that at the point he was almost broke and couldn't afford gas for his campaign bus, that he jettisonned the people he was pandering to and went back to his old cantankerous independent non-pandering moderate self and suddenly started winning primaries.

I say more power to him, because that is the McCain I could live with as President.