Officially a WHORE!

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yes.

There's been a lot of old thread bumpage lately. I think it's the universities letting out for the summer or something.

BTW, congratulations on your 50th post, n_b.
Aww, thanks Rob. Yeah, I noticed another thread or two that I used to frequent have been bumped too. Needless to say, i'm gonna be watching for a new addition to my signature. Oh, and I'm sorry, I almost forgot your well-deserved wishes. A happy 20th post to you too. :rolleyes:

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Aww, thanks Rob. Yeah, I noticed another thread or two that I used to frequent have been bumped too. Needless to say, i'm gonna be watching for a new addition to my signature. Oh, and I'm sorry, I almost forgot your well-deserved wishes. A happy 20th post to you too. :rolleyes:

Thanks! I'm glad my 20th post made such an impression:

Speaking as someone who was once very inexperienced (and I'm still not a playa or anything
<
)...

It's hard to tell what's going through her head or how your relationship works from 2 paragraphs. But I think you should talk with her. Obviously she likes you. She does seem unsure from what you're saying. But I'm sure she'd like to learn, and wants to make you feel good (and vice versa). Maybe once you get her talking about what you like and what she likes, she'll open up. Still waters run deep they say (and I have found this to be true).

The thing with breaking up with her for this reason alone is that it may wreck her self confidence... and besides, a little uncertainty isn't something to break up over. Unless, as I said, there's more to this than I'm picking up from the 2 paragaphs.

:smile: