ok, so how many women really like big ones?

DickDarlington

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Rather uncommon - most women like to see, not necessarily experience a very large phallus. As one woman friend told me, "I don't want anything over 8" - too big to be comfortable."

As for my preference - both past experience, 9" x 7", and because I have wide hips and am big vaginally (not loose - I was a dancer and still have excellent muscle tone, can squeeze a phallus with my vaginal muscles), I am not satisfied with little and like big - so both reminiscence and anatomical for me.

I love the way you use the word "phallus" to describe a cock! lol :biggrin1:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well spake and QFT!
Since a number of people have commented on this word:

"Spake" is a real word, but it's the antiquated past definite, not the past participle, of "speak." One could say "Thus spake Zarathustra" (the older translation of the title of Nietzsche's work), but with the past participle one would have to say "Thus hath Zarathustra spoken." So "Well spake" is ungrammatical even in antiquated English.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, I am monogamous. And still with the large man.
In addition, I'm kinda a length over girth girl. I still like it a bit thicker than average, but what matters most to me is enough length to hit the cul-de-sac.

And how long is that then? I think i've hit it with my girl pushing my whole length in from behind and wiggling myself around a bit she was bucking like crazy. But most guys on here are so up their own arse massaging their egos that they would have you believe only a 9 inch cock will hit the cul de sac (yeah like you need 8 inches to hit the cervix and the stage of the monthly cycle has no bearing :rolleyes: )

Media
Since a number of people have commented on this word:

"Spake" is a real word, but it's the antiquated past definite, not the past participle, of "speak." One could say "Thus spake Zarathustra" (the older translation of the title of Nietzsche's work), but with the past participle one would have to say "Thus hath Zarathustra spoken." So "Well spake" is ungrammatical even in antiquated English.

Awesome ... an archaic, grammar Nazi. Just my luck! :tongue:

P

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The cul-de-sac is past the cervix (the cervix moves up and out of the way with arousal). It varies from woman to woman I'd imagine. Just look up "anterior fornix vagina" on Google.

NaughtyUKGirl

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I can say I like them big...but more so the guy im with that its attached to :)
Ive had conversations with friends about size, and the majority of them are not fond of ones much over 7 inches.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The cul-de-sac is past the cervix (the cervix moves up and out of the way with arousal). It varies from woman to woman I'd imagine. Just look up "anterior fornix vagina" on Google.

Done all that. Nobody really knows yet some on hear talk about it as if its a 9 inch cock holy grail. I reckon with a decent 7+ you could reach it on the right girl - yet I have no girls that can back that up with proof. In fact there are no girls that seem to know even their own limits/length needs to the inch.

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Based on personal experience, I'd say most girls can learn to love a really big one, if you know how to use it. There are some who're excited to see what I'm packing and several who freakout about it - as long as they learn to appreciate and handle it (and vice-versa) it's all good.

Dolfette's point about big ones having more freakshow appeal than sex appeal is pretty on-the-money, at least based on my experiences as a teen - there were plenty of girls who gave me more attention (and handjobs) but it didn't do much to stop me being a dateless wonder for most of the time.

NaughtyUKGirl

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My fella had trouble with his male friends at school...alot of them took an instant dislike to him apparently....tho h tells me he did get a fair share of positive attention

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Done all that. Nobody really knows yet some on hear talk about it as if its a 9 inch cock holy grail. I reckon with a decent 7+ you could reach it on the right girl - yet I have no girls that can back that up with proof. In fact there are no girls that seem to know even their own limits/length needs to the inch.

Actually, I do know my own minimum or thereabouts. 7-8 inches hits it, in me. A bit above 8 works just great too. I do not have experience with anything above 9 inches. I know some women need less, and some might need more.

(In fact I think a good portion need less.)

Last edited:

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ok, but length and girth are not always proportional (see my profile pics).
How many women would actually be attracted to my girth?? I'm 7 x 5.75

Having had a 7" girth myself, I'd say probably right many women would.
Depends on the woman's vagina size and adaptability.